• eleven •

I wake up and take a shower. I put on some clothes and go downstairs. The guys were watching TV and talking. Luke darts his eyes at me.

"How was your sleep Cam." Luke said smirking.

"None of your fucking business so fuck off Lucas." I said.

"Someone's on their period." Luke mumbles.

I roll my eyes.

"I'm going to work. Don't break anything or be to loud, bye." I said leaving my house getting into my car heading to work.

~At work

I get my make up done and I was doing a photo shoot. I was wearing a black tight dress. Fitting my curves perfectly. I did different poses for about a hour. I was then called in by Jolene.

"Cameron you have a photo shoot tomorrow with a new band. Then you the day after that your doing a photo shoot with the lead singer." Jolene said.

"I hope they're cute." I said.

"Oh yes they are especially the lead singer." Jolene said.

I leave and drive home. But the drive home I see Jack kissing another girl. I get in my drive way and cry. I stay like this to a few moments.

"Why does every boyfriend I have to cheat on me." I said.

I enter my house. The guys look at me.

"What.." Luke said.

"Shut the fuck up Luke I don't need your fucking bullshit right now." I yelled.

Luke shuts up. I go the kitchen and grab a trash bag. I go to my room and grab all of Jack's shit and put it in the bag. I go down the beach the guys follow me. I make a bonfire. I then throw the bag in.

"What the fuck are you doing." Luke said.

"If you really want to know Luke. You got what wanted. Jack cheated on me. I'm single and I am just going to crawl back to you right. No that's going to fucking happen." I said.

"Can you guys please leave me the fuck alone." I continued.

Calum, Michael, and Ashton leave but Luke stayed.

"Why can't you leave." I yelled.

"Because." Luke said.

"Because isn't good enough. I don't get why you still try. I don't get why you stay still when push you away. Why." I was now screaming.

"Because I fucking love you god damnit. Don't you fucking understand how much it hurts not being with you. Not having your touch. I don't care if you love or hate me but I will always love you Cameron." Luke said.

I feel drops of water on my arms then it starts pouring rain. I walk up to Luke and crashed my lips onto his. Luke wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. I been wanting Luke's touch for so long I guess I never realized it till now. We then part.

"Let's get inside before we get sick. We have a photo shoot tomorrow." I said.

"How did you know." Luke said but I kissed him again.

"I just know." I said.

We ran inside and were soaking wet.

"I'm gonna take shower." I said.

"Okay." Luke said.

I go to my room and take a nice hot shower.

Luke's P.O.V

Cameron goes upstairs but I just want to follow her. But guys are here. I sit on the couch. The guys look at me.

"What did you guys do." Michael said.

"I don't kiss and tell." I said.

The guys were teasing me. Cameron comes down with her spanks and tank top. Damn her ass looks god in those. I bite my lip and play with my lip ring. I can feel myself get hard. Michael looks and starts cracking up.

"What's so funny Mike." Cameron said.

"Luke got a boner from you." Michael said between laughs.

Cameron turns red and looks down. She then goes to the kitchen. Calum glares at me but laughs.

"Fuck you guys." I said.

I get up and go to the kitchen. Cameron was sitting the counter.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey." Cameron said.

I just look at her. She so beautiful. Her eyes, face, body, smile is so beautiful.

"Why are you staring." She said.

I walk over to her.

"Because you beautiful." I said.

Cameron looks down and plays with her fingers. I was about to lean in but she stopped me.

"Luke I can't." Cameron said.

"Why not, your not in a relationship anymore." I said.

"I never broke up with him and I can't just come back to you so quickly Luke." She said.

Sadness filled my eyes. I want her so badly but I need to respect her choice.

"Okay can we at least best friends again." I said.

"Yeah just because we're not in a relationship doesn't mean we can't be friends." She we walked out off the kitchen.

"Oh and Luke you should fix your..." Cameron said.

I look down and see my boner still noticeable.

"I'll be back." I said.

"Don't be to loud and clean up please." Cameron said.

I chuckled going upstairs.

{Edited: August 11 , 2017}