• thirteen •

( Warning : Sexual Content Will Be In This Chapter )

I wake up with yelling.

"What the fuck is happening in here." I hear Calum yell.

"Cal its not what it looks like." Luke says.

"Then why are you sleeping in my sister's bed in just your underwear." Calum said.

"She just wanted me to cuddle with her okay." Luke said.

"Did you have sex with her Luke." Calum said getting more angry.

"Okay that's it. I did not fuck Luke. All we did was cuddle. He took off his pants because he wasn't comfortable. Now get the fuck out." I said.

Calum glares at me then finally leaves. I look at Luke and he puts on his pants.

"I'm sorry about Calum. You know those overprotective brothers." I said.

"It's fine." Luke said.

"Um you should get ready." I said.

"Oh.. Yeah bye." Luke said and left.

I put on my hair in a messy bun. I then put on denim shorts, a muscle tank, with black and red fannel, and my black vans. I grab my purse and go downstairs. I see the guys dressed. Luke looks at me then at my outfit. Shit I'm wearing his fannel.

"Let's go we're taking my car." I said.

"Nice fannel Cam." Luke says with a cheeky grin.

"I'm not giving it back if that's what your asking." I said.

"That's fine by me. Looks better on you." Luke winks.

We leave the house and get in my black mustang.

"Nice car." Luke says.

"Thanks." I said.

~At my work

We enter my work and say hi to all the models that walk by. I go to Jolene's office.

"Ah so you figured out about who the band is I see." Jolene said.

"Yes." I said.

"You guys can go to your dressing rooms to get your makeup and outfits picked out." Jolene said.

We leave and go to our dressing rooms. I get my make up and hair done. My hair was curled. I had bronzer, smokey eye, winged eye liner, fake eyelashes, and bright red lipstick.

My outfit was black ripped jeans, 5 seconds of summer T-shirt, a black and blue flannel, and some all black high top converse. I get to the photoshoot. There was the guys and three other girls similar to my outfit.

"Okay everyone get in your poses." The photographer said.

I get next to Luke and put my arm on his shoulder posing. We did many poses. Mess around a bit. When we finished I put on my outfit.