chapter 2

I glared out the window of his shiny black mercedes. After he had bought me and I was being led away, a girl actually had the nerve to say "I'm sorry we cant make it to your funeral." I was pissed. Of course she probably said that in retaliation of me yelling at her and the others but does she honestly have to point out my death so coldly? Its not like her luck is much better than mine. There are other evil vampires out there. I hope she gets bought by one.

"Whats your name slave?" Blake asked me coldly.
"What do you care?" I hissed. He'd just call me slave anyways.
"Just answer the damn question before I stop this car and make you."
My eyes widened and I sighed. "Jasmine." "Well Jasmine," he sneered, "Here are the rules. You are to clean all of my guest rooms, do the yard work, and tend the garden. When I get thirsty you are to give me your blood. There is a small room within mine that you shall sleep in. You only get to sleep when all of your chores are done. You'll get fed bread and drink water every night. Is that understood?" I rolled my eyes.
"Yes Master." He nodded.
"If I were you slave I'd get more sleep. You have a long hard day ahead of you." I sighed. "Whatever."

When we got there he drug me out of the car and led me into his amazing castle. "Let go! I can walk myself dammit."
His grip tightened and he whipped around to glare at me. "Keep your fucking mouth shut! I will not deal with you mouthing me." "Get used to it freak." Heres a little insider in case you havent figured it out already. I dont like vampires and I damn sure dont like getting ordered around by them.

He backhanded me and my vision spun for a second. "What the hell?" I yelled. He backhanded me again and this time I flew into a wall. I slid down and gasped. I looked up at him and glared. "I told you to stop. This is minor punishment compared to what I can do. I have a torture chamber in the basement." I paled. Torture chambers didnt exactly sound fun right now. "Are you going to shutup now?" I nodded. He nodded. "Good." He leaned down and grabbed my wrist and pulled me to my feet and proceeded on dragging me to his destination.

He entered a large room and then contined into a smaller one that had a small bed and table in it. It didn't even have a light and it was cold. "This is your room. Oh and by the way you take a cold bath once a week." With that said he walked out.

When I heard the rumors about him and how cruel he was I never believed that he was that cruel. But apparently I was wrong. I wonder how many other girls died in the torture chamber and how many died by his own hand. I shuttered. I'll probably be one to die by his hand. You wonder how I talk about my own death so calmly? If you have lived like I have for the past three years and went through what I've went through then you would know that death would be such a sweet release. I've come pretty close to death once before. It happened with my very first master...

*flashback*

I really dont know why I have to live like this? What did I ever do to deserve this torture. He works us day and night. I'm so miserable.

Master stormed into my room while I was on break. "You! Go finish the dishes. Clora is sick!" I glared at him and stood up. "I finished my chores master!" "Well I gave you a new one! Now go!" He grabbed my arm and threw me out of my room causing me to fall. I burned my hands on the carpet and rolled onto my side. I pulled myself up and glared at him. "You bastard," I screamed. "Dont fucking touch me dammit. I'm not your slave. I'm not no ones slave!" Then I did something I should have never did. I slapped him hard across his face.

The next thing I know he had me against the wall. He delivered a punch into my gut and then to the face. I screamed as he pushed me to the ground and got on top of me. Then he started hitting me as hard as he could everywhere. I felt bones break, ribs crack. I felt the blood dripping from my nose and lip. I felt as my eyes started swelling shut. But worse of all I felt a terrible pain all through my body. Then he grabbed my limp broken bruised and bleeding body and bit me. He drank and the pain became worse. I was pretty sure I was about to die. As the pain increased darkness danced around my vision. I heard the screams and crying of other slaves as they watched him kill me.

Then suddenly there was no pain and I was completely consumed in blackness. I lied there floating in nothing. There was a light behind the darkness. I kept floating closer to it. And then I was pulled away from it and everything went black.

I woke up I dont know how much later and the master was there sitting by my bed. I whimpered and he looked at me. "Listen...I'm sorry about this. You'll never see me again though I promise." With that he was gone. A young middle aged kind looking woman walked in and smiled sadly at me. "Where...where am I?" "You're in the infirmary. When you fully recover you're getting sold again." "How long was I out?" "You've been in a coma for about three weeks sweetie."

I spent another three weeks in the infirmary and then I was prepared to be sold again.

*end of flashback*

I pushed the painful memory away and wiped away a tear that had escaped. He was truly a heartless bastard but he didn't want me dead. He had saved me by giving me some of his blood, which had special healing properties. I figured the other slaves probably thought I was dead. Technically I was until he revived me. I really wish that he would have just let me die that day.

*************************************************************************************************************************

So heres chapter 2. I hope you like. :) Remember to vote and leave a comment!