chapter 8

(Tessa's Halloween coustume)

Tessa p.o.v

I woke up in my bedroom but I remember falling asleep downstairs. I walked downstairs "morning Tess" my dad said "hi" we sat down and ate "so we think you should move out" my mom said "what" I yelled. "Me and your father are building sorta like a house out back for you so you can have privacy plus we will be paying your bills" my mom said I smiled. "what will it have though" I ask "it will have a living room kitchen a main floor bathroom then an upstairs with two room and a full bath" my dad said I smiled "oh and Tess" my dad said again "yeah" I ask "when Luke is over don't do anything" my dad said "dad really we just became friends and I just got out of a breakup" I said "oh honey" my mom said running over to me then someone knocked at the door "I'll get it" I said and ran to the door "hi Tess" Luke said. "hi" I said giving him a hug "hello Luke" my dad said walking out the door "bye dad" I yell. "umm Ella Luke and Tess your going to be by yourselfs for a while we have to get the contractors and tell them the plan and stuff" my said and walked out the door "let's have Ariana Ashy Mike and Cal over oh and if Ash brings his bitch I'm might lose it" I said they laughed.

To Ariana😝 Ash😂 Mikey😈 Cal-Pal and Bitch🔫

Want to come over my parents aren't home

From Mikey😈
Yes are u gonna get pizza

From Ariana😝
Sure I'll be by in 5 mins

From Cal-Pal
Yes always u don't even need to ask my bae is there

From Ash😂
yes we will be there

From Bitch 🔫
Ugh I'm only coming because Ashy is going

To Bitch🔫 Ash😂 Mikey😈 Cal-Pal and Ariana😝

okay then see u soon ✌🏻️

I stopped texting "okay Ella you get the food and drinks me and Luke will run upstairs and get the Xbox games" I said she ran to the kitchen and we ran upstairs we came down "hi here bitches" Ariana yelled and walked in the living room "what's up" I say. "nothin but Ash and his bitch is on his way Michael is getting pizza and Calum is just waiting for Michael to pick him up" she said the door bell rung. "I'm coming" I yell and open the door to see Ash and Vanessa "you need to get dressed" Vanessa said "this isn't your house" I said I walk up stairs and grab a my Avengers tanktop and put on black shorts I put my hair in a messy bun and walked back downstairs. "Michael and Calum just got here" Ash yelled. I opened the door and Michael and Calum walked in. "can we play truth or dare" Luke asked.

From Mom👸🏼
Um we won't be back till late okay

To Mom👸🏼
okay

"umm Ella truth or dare" Ashton asked she was thinking. "truth" she said "okay then umm do you like Luke more then a friend" Ashton asked. "no I like him only as a friend" Ella said. "um Luke truth or dare" Ella smirked. "Dare" he said. "I dare you to kiss the girl you like" she smirked "you suck" he said. He walked over to me and kissed me of course I kissed back. "okay you can stop" Ella said Luke pulled away and blushed.  "okay Ariana truth or dare" Luke asked "dare" she said. "okay I dare you to run out side scream you love Ashton" "you mother fucker" she growled she walked outside and screamed and came in. "I have a better game" I said and looked at Ella. "what is better then truth or dare" Luke said "tripple dog" I said. "OMG yes" Michael Calum Ella and Ariana screamed. "Ashton Vanessa and Luke you want to play" I ask they nodded. "okay so if you don't know how to play you have to I tripple dog dare you and a person that picked you if they do it then they don't get thier head shaved if you don't and the person who dared you do your head gets shaved" I said they nodded. "Ella pick someone" I said. "Michael I tripple dog dare you to smash a pie in a strangers face" She said I got my video camera out to film it. We walk out side and there was a couple walking our way he smashed it in the girls face and we ran. "okay Ashton I tripple dog dare you to tell Tessa" then he whispered in his ear "ugh fine" he said. "Tessa I love you so fucking much please be mine" Ashton said "oh hold me hoods" Vanessa said "nope come here" Luke said picking me up bridal style. "don't Vanessa she will beat your ass and it was a dare I only love you" Ashton said kissing her. "okay Calum I tripple dog dare you to make out with Ella" then he whispered something in his ear. "you suck" he said and walked over to Ella and made out with her he pulled away "he didn't mean anything to me" he said and winked "nice dare but I knew it meant something" she smirked. "okay Vanessa I tripple dog dare you fight Tessa" Calum said. "Luke put me down put hold my phone" I said "what kind of fight wrestle boxing punching" i ask. "wrestling" he said after he taking a shit load of jerwley off she finally got ready I pinned her down and won. "fuck yeah bitches" I yell "okay Ariana I tripple dog dare you to make out with Luke" she smirked. They did "okay Tessa I tripple dog dare you to tell Lukey here how you really feel" she smirked. "you fucking suck" I said Luke looked at me "okay Luke I like you ore then a friend but I'm not ready for a relationship because I just got out of one" I said. he smile "okay Luke I tripple dog dare you to fight well um me" I smiled "you just fought Vanessa though" he said. "scared your gonna lose" I ask "no" he said "then let's wrestle" I said "and wrestle" Ella said I pinned Luke to the ground but then he flipped me to the ground. "damn Tess Luke won" Ella says "shut up" I said. "Okay Ella I tripple dog dare you to pick Calum up" he said (I'm bad at coming up with dares)

Ella picked him up "Ash I want to leave" Vanessa whined. "then please fucking leave walk your ass home" I said focussing on GTA "fuck you" she said and kicked my back. "oh shit" Ella said "you fucking bitch" I said and swiped her legs from underneath of her. I stood up so did she "Tessa" Luke said and held me back Ashton held Vanessa back. "Vanessa out of my fucking house right now Ashton you can stay" I said. "okay I'll come back I'm taking Vanessa home" Ashton said. "damn Tess he grabbed you back like you were going to rip her head off" Ariana said. "I'm going to go I have to do something tomorrow" Michael said and left. "Can I stay" Calum asked "sure just umm stay in Ella's room" My parents walked in. "hi" they said "oh mom dad this is Ariana and Calum" I said. "why is Luke holding you" my dad asked. "oh Ashton brought his bitch over and we got in a fight Luke had to hold me back" I said. "okay" my dad said. "umm Tess Luke and Ella can I talk to you" my mom said we walk into the kitchen. "yeah" I ask "your home starts construction tomorrow" my mom said "okay" Ariana walked in "my mom is here" she said "okay see you later" I said. My parents went to bed at 10:30 we keep playing video games "oh my god Luke you suck at GTA. let me see it" I said he handed me the controller I was a fucking boss at this game. "we're going to bed" Calum said picking Ella up off the couch and walked up stairs and went to the guest room. "I'm tired" I said to Luke who was still playing. "ugh fine" he said and went up stairs I turned off the Xbox TV and the lights. I went in my room to see Luke was already in my bed okay then I grab my soccer shorts and put them on. I get in bed with him and fell asleep.