chapter 5

October 1, 2013

Tessa p.o.v

"Ella get your ass up" I yell hitting her with a pillow. "what the fuck do you want" she groaned. "it's almost Halloween" I said. "it's only the first" Ella said. "Ella it's my favorite holiday" I whined. "I know that you complain when it's winter and summer" she said. "what ever get ready" I said. I grabbed legging with different colors a black tank top with a vest and combat boots. I straightened my hair and put a beanie with a puff ball at the end on. I put glitter eye shadow on with a cateye. I put on a nude lipstick then I put on 2 chockers. I grabbed my batman and Green Day bracelets. I put in my earrings that say 'zero fucks to give' and put my S.H.I.L.D logo ring on. My nails were done last night Ella did them. I grabbed my sunglasses and my bookbag and waited at my door for Ella. "well damn Tessa" she said. "thanks I try" I smile and walk out my door and the front door. "let's take the bus" Ella said. "fine" I say and we walk to the bus stop at the end of my street. "who's that" Ella asks. "I don't know" I said. "hey look it's the loser who the fuck are you" Luke said/ask. "I'm Issa" he said he was cute. "hi Issa I'm Tessa" I smiled. "I'm Ella" she smiled. "I'm Luke" he smile I have never seen him smile before. "so Issa is it your first day" I ask. "yeah" he said. "we can show you to the office I have to avoid my bully who I have no fucking idea why he hates me" I say. "I've been there that's the reason why I moved he got to bad he would punch and shit the whole staff saw him punch me and didn't do shit about so my mom moved away" he said. "I would but my friends live here and so does my crush" I smile Luke glared at me. "I'm guessing Luke is your bully" Issa said. "yeah" I said. "do you love llamas" he asked me. "fuck yeah I do" I said. "that's exactly what makes you a loser" Luke said. "don't call her a loser" Issa said. "yeah Luke just because you like her" Ella stopped her eyes widen. "Issa I like him back please don't tell him" I whispered in his ear. "I won't" Issa said then the bus pulled up. Ella sat with Issa I sat behind them. Luke sat next to me "hey I'm sorry for bullying you" he said. "it's fine but I'm not trusting you right way you have to earn your trust though" I said he nodded. "Friends for now" he asked. "yeah friends" I smiled. We get to school "Lukey what are you doing with this slut" Samantha yelled. "look of your not going to be nice to her then we are over" Luke said. "Are you dating her instead of me" she yelled. "she is a lot nicer then you and wouldn't cheat on me" he yelled. She stormed off "see in first Luke I have to show Issa to the office" he nodded and walked away. "Vanessa this is Issa show him around the school you are excused for the rest of the day" I lady said and i walked to first period. "Tessa your late" Mr. Embery said. "I showed Issa to the office" I said. "the new kid of course always got an excuse" he said. "she was she said so at the bus stop" Luke said. "Yeager and Hemmings you both have dention after school today" Mr. Embery said. "Then you have to give me dention to" Ella said standing up. "okay all three of you in the hallway now" he yelled. Luke ran to my side like a little kid who is leaving his aunts house and going home to see his brother. "come on we are dention buddies" he said I laughed. "what are you laughing at" he asked. "you" I laughed. "okay one thing I wanna know" he said as we sat on the hallway floor. "what" I ask "who asked you out after we kissed" he asked. "when I ran out I went to Ella's I logged into Facebook on her computer I told her how I went over your house to watch a movie and we kissed she said I should change my relationship to taken so I did I didn't mean to hurt you though" I said he looked sad. "I should of let you explain a long time ago Tessa" he was about to cry. "hey don't cry it's fine you were mad and hey I already knew you liked me" I said. "I showed her" Ella said. "oh my god why" he said. "hey atleast it wasn't because you hated me" I said he hugged me. "oh hey Tessa" Issa said. "hi" I said back. "umm I know we just met but would you like to go out with me" Issa asked. I smiled "sure" I said he smiled. Luke looked mad but at the same time sad Issa and Vanessa both walked away. The bell rang and we walked to second Issa was in that class.