chapter 7

October 15, 2013

Tessa's p.o.v

I woke up and Ella was asleep on the floor "Ella wake up" I said and pushed her with my foot. "I'm up I'm swear I'm up how in the hell am I on the floor" She said I laughed "I don't even know" I said I walked to my bathroom and got in the shower I got out and blow dried my hair and straightened it. I walk out my bathroom and into my room I put on black ripped jeans a out on a shirt with a skull on it I grab my phone and put it in my back pocket I put on my combat boots grabbed my leather Harley Davidson jacket I put on mascara and a nude lipstick and went down stairs I skipped breakfast and waited for Ella. We have been taking taking the bus so we walked to the bus stop. "Tess I need to tell you something" Issa said. "What" I ask "I'm breaking up with you I'm leaving for vidcon and I won't be back cause I'm moving to" he said I started to cry "come here" Ella said. "hey what is Tess crying" Luke asked. Me and him are bestfriends again we tell each other everything. "Issa broke up with Tess he going to vidcon and he is moving" she said "come here Tess I walk over to Luke and he pulled me into a bear hug. "it's going to be okay" he said "thanks" I said "we need to fix your mascara like right now" Ella said she hands me sunglasses and I put them on and get on the bus. "here do it now" she said and hands me a mirror and mascara I fix it the best I can. "Ella how do I look" I ask "you look fine ask Luke" she said I look at Luke "you look great" he smiled. We go to first and I get text it's from Issa I take out my music folder and put in it.

From Issa💑
Srry I can't do long distance tho

To Issa💑
Okay

I put my phone away and didn't pay attention to the whole class.

*skips to lunch*

"I heard Issa dumped you" Ashton said "I'm pissed about it" Luke said he pulled me into a hug. "I heard Issa dumped you i feel bad for him he asked you out and it was probaly a dare" Samantha sneered. "Leave her alone stop making her feel like shit and you know what he liked her but moving away can cause a breakup and if I was Issa I would of never broke up Tess cause she is fucking beautiful and she is denifently not fake" Luke yelled. well shit

"hi" Micheal said sitting next to me he started getting nicer to me. "hey" I said he hugged me "I'm sorry about your breakup" he said. "hey Tess the school is having a Halloween dance I wanted to know if you would go with me" Luke asked. "yes Luke I'll go with you" I said. We left for 4th I hated 4th I have to sit next Samantha now and it sucks.

*skip to 6th*

"Okay you have a sub today because I have a meeting to go to so have fun" the teacher said and left. A really old teacher walked in and sat down and started to read.

From Ash😂
Hey on Halloween I have to take my sister and brother trick or treating

To Ash😂 Ella😜 Bitch🔫 Luke🙈 Calum and Mikey😈
I'll go with you beats sitting at home

From Ella😜
I'm going if Tessa's going

From Mikey😈
Free candy count me in

From Bitch🔫
I thought it was going to be me and u Ashy

From Calum
I'm going

From Luke🙈
I was going anyways

To Luke🙈 Ella😜 Ash😂 Mikey😈 Calum and Bitch🔫
I'm guessing Luke is going to be batman Mikey is going to be spider man Cal-Pal is going to be cap and Ash is going to be Robin

From Luke🙈
yes and what are you going to be

From Mikey😈
Spider man is awesome I want to be him

From Ash😂
Hey what's everyone name for Vanessa in thier phones mine Babe💫

From Ella😜
Hoe Hoe Hoe🎅🏻

From Mikey😈
Vanessa

From Calum
Ash Girl💑

From Luke🙈
Bitch⚠️

To Luke🙈 Ella😜 Ash😂 Mikey😈 Claum and Bitch🔫
Bitch🔫

From Bitch🔫
wow Luke Tessa and Ella classy

From Ella😜
I'm leaving bye

From Calum
I'm leaving to byeski

The bell rung and we all run out the class room and to the bus Luke sat on my lap "Jesus Christ Luke your heavy" I said he look got off and put me in his lap. "and your light" he said poking my nose "so you over me already" Issa said. "she is thank you" Luke said. We came to our bus stop and got off "first one back to my house gets to pick what we watch on Netflix" I said and we started running "ha I beat you" I said "how in the fuck do you run that fast" Luke asked "I dunno" we walk in and go to the living room. "Mean Girls" Luke yelled "dumb ass I was going to put it on" I said "oh" I laughed.

From Calum
What are u going as for the dance

To Calum
A goddess why

From Calum
just asking what are you going to be for actual Halloween

To Calum
idk probably batwomen

From Calum
Ash and his hoe is both going to be Robin wtf is with that😂

To Calum
lmao bye text Ella I'm watching Mean Girls with Luke

From Calum
Awe😍💫❤️💑

To Calum
I'll cut your balls off and feed them to a zebra if you say that again🔪

From Calum
😨 your scary

To Calum
thank u bye

From Calum
bye

I soon fell asleep and I dont know why I wasn't tired I feel like I'm being picked. I soon fell into a deep asleep.

Luke p.o.v

We were watching mean girls and she was texting Calum she scared him I don't know how she did but after they stopped texting she fell asleep I carried her to her room and left. I went to Michaels "hey" I said "okay so we are performing at the school dance should we sing what we wrote already" Ashton said he brought his bitch god I hate her. After many hours of practice I finally went home and went to sleep.