chapter 4

Tessa p.o.v

We took the pickup truck my dead bought me for my 15th birthday and it was Chevy pickup. We walk in the bar and walk to my dads office. "Ella wants a job here" I say he looks up and nods Ella sat down and I walked out and took my place behind the bar. "here go hand out the food to the private area" Mark said like he was pissed I handed out the food when the last table coughs my eye. why is Luke and Michael here. I give them there food "damn baby can you give me a lap dance" Michael said slapping my ass. "dude what the fuck" it was Calum. I walk to the bar and hand the chef the tray. "I need to go to my dads office" I say and walk up the stairs and open his door. "Ella let Tessa show you have everything works but first you have to wear this and then you guys can go buy one Tessa has for your work uniform okay" my dad says she nods. "I got the job" I nod we talk for about 5 minutes in the kitchen about what goes on here. "Tessa and Ella here you go tables ordered more food" Marks said holding trays. We walk until we reach the back which is on the beach and sorta quiet. We hand out the food but we both get the one table that nobody wants or wants to be at. "damn baby come over here" Michael said. "Jesus Christ Michael stop if you want someone to give you a lap dance then go inside" Calum said making Ella blush then out of no where there was a gunshot. Ella screamed I rolled my eyes and ducked. Calum pulled her under the table where him and Michael where I had the pocket I own with me in my back pocket with my phone. Luke pulled into his chest and I was confussed and he tried his best to fit under. I got out of  his grip and he went under the table and sat crisscross pulling me into his lap. Everyone was about to run to the beach but they shot at a guy killing him. Ella was crying and trying so hard not to sob I was just normal they got closer to the table Calum Michael and Luke was at. They stopped and pulled on my foot. I grab the pocket knife and cut thier hand. shit not the best thing to do Tessa. they started shooting at me and I ran and dodge they chased me all the why down the steps that led to the beach and I ran all the way to my truck got in and sped away.

To Ella😜
Run down the beach and meet me at the night club I have my truck bring and I can't believe I'm telling you. Micheal Calum and Luke

From Ella😜
They went in the bar and don't seem like they are coming out go now?

To Ella😜
yes go now
///////
3rd person p.o.v

"Tessa told me to take you guys and run all the way down to the strip club where she is waiting with her truck" Ella said in a whisper they all nod. "Ella you go first then Calum then Luke then me" Michael said. "ready Ella and go" Luke said. Ella crawled underneath someone's table then all the way to the stairs she jumped there was only 5 stairs of them and she ran and waited. She saw Calum running but he had a gunman running behind him they both started running until she reached the night club and got in the from front seat Calum got in the middle.

To Unknown (Luke)
Hurry up I can't wait any longer -Tessa

From Unknown
Umm I can't run they are right at the end of the table it's only me and Micheal go on with out us -Luke

Luke p.o.v

They walked back in the bar they heard something break. "come on Michael let's go" I said and running down the steps and ran to Tessa truck I got in behind her seat. Micheal went into the night club well that is Micheal for you. She went to the police station and told them they followed her with the lights and sirens off we pull up the door is open they are outback. She goes up the stairs and comes down with her dad he goes to his car and drives away. We got some people out then we heard a gun shot and Tessa was to close to where they were. I ran to where she was she was in the coner I picked her up and ran to the front of the bar. "Is she hurt any gun shot wounds" a lady asks me I set her down and look for any blood. "no she good" I said she noded and walked back to her truck. What Tessa dosent know his that I'm fallin for her and she dosent even know. "ew did she just sit in your lap or something" Michael said. "no" I say he shakes his head "whatever man you know you hate her" Michael said. She was unconscious I got the paramedic and she took her to look at her and see if she okay. "I don't hate her I hate myself I treat like shit and I'm trying to show her that I can a good person for fucks sake I was bullying her since the 8th grade all because I kissed her and liked but she ran away and changed her Facebook status to in a realationship I felt used and angery so I didn't talk to her or Ella the whole year of 7th now that I think about it she only has 3 or 4 friends in the school because of me" I said looking at Michael. "who are her friends then Luke" he said stepping closer bawling his fists Tessa was awake and was looking at both of us. "Ella Ashton Ariana and maybe Calum" I said. "those are her fake friends" he said. "if they are fake friends then why is Ella here working at the same damn job as her how is Ariana a fake friend Ariana stood up to me to get me to leave Tessa alone and if Ashton is a fake friend then why did he beat me up at the end of year 8 brcause Tessa almost shot and killed herself Ella stopped her she has to call her brother and get him to come to school because of me if I was in her place I don't blame her for trying to kill herself I would to" I yelled. "whatever man" Michael turned around to walk away but punched me in the jaw Ella was watching. Tessa ran over I was just getting beat up. Both her and Calum had to stop the fight. "what the hell is wrong with you Mike" Calum yelled. "are you okay" she asked. "I'm fine" I said. "no your not let's go" she said pulling my hand. "looks like someone got in a fight you can call me Candice" the lady said. Tessa sat there with me and she was fixing my face. I put my had on her thigh she put her hand on top of mine. only if she knew how bad I want her to be mine.