Chapter 10: Echo

MOMMA IS HERE! x)
**

If you want to submit FAN ART for my contest, send it to me by August 16th! The contest is for Omertà, Borgata, and Death Is My BFF! You can submit MULTIPLE entries! Please send them to me on Twitter or Instagram!!
* *

Please do me a HUGE favor and vote, leave feedback, and share this with your friends if you enjoy my updates!!!

* * *

"Fico can bite MY inner thigh," my sister said, when asked what I should say at the beginning of this chapter.

* * *

Fico moved backwards, away from the ledge he'd pinned me on, with my back still against his front, and reached or his pocketknife next to his tub. I started to thrash against his hold, but he clearly lifted a bulldozer every day, and pinned both of my arms with just one of his.

"This seems like a family-friendly game," I said, eying the blade in his hand.

"When I let go of you," he hissed at my ear. "You're going to get out of the tub, Samantha. And you're not going to do anything stupid."

"Why are we getting out? So that you don't get my blood in your precious Jacuzzi?" I breathed out. My heart was thrashing against my chest, but I kept my cool. I wouldn't give him the satisfaction that I was afraid. "Are we going to play hide and go seek in the basement?"

"You think this is all just a fücking joke, yes? Let me tell you a another joke, then." Fico flicked his wrist out, and the blade of the pocketknife popped out. He grabbed me by the throat, pulling my back flatter against his chest. My chest constricted with fear. "Do you want to know why I have a bruise?" His mouth was right by my ear, close enough that his lips brushed against my skin as he spoke. "I found out there was a mole in my estate two weeks ago, and yesterday, I finally ruled out who it was. When I approached him about it, he tried to kill me. He managed to get one clean shot at my face, until I got advantage over him, and beat the living shit out of him. But I didn't kill him. I let him live, cucciola. Dumped him off right outside the estate...

"But, of course, that was only after I slammed his head into my car door, and shot at his dick six times. He managed to crawl thirty feet, crying like a little baby, before bleeding out." Fico let that sink in, and as he did, I could feel my body involuntarily trembling against him. "And you see this scar on the back of my hand?" He showed me his right hand– the one that he held the pocketknife in–and displayed the scar to me. "I got that from a little prîck who tried to steal from me. I'd show you his scars that I gave him, but his body is currently tied down to an anchor at the bottom of the ocean."

I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing that nothing that Fico had said had changed my outlook on him.

"It was never sugar coated in my head, how a man like you works, Fico. I know you're a criminal. And we both know why I get away with a lot, when it comes to pissing you off..." My eyes fell to Fico's aroused length. A slow, wicked smile grew on my mouth, before I tore my gaze away from his dick, and locked onto those burning silver eyes. "Because if you kill me now, you'll kill your fantasy, too. You'll lose the image of my mouth around your cøck..." I leaned into him, dangerously putting a hand on his chest, sliding my fingers down his abs. "Who will you imagine then, while you fück your fist tonight? Surely, not your mistress. She's probably the last person you want to imagine, isn't she?"

Fico's jaw tightened. "I don't have to imagine having sex, princess. I could buy it. I could buy a woman, who'd do whatever I say, and fück her. I'd rather fück an expensive woman, or even a blow up doll, than fück a trashy puttana like you." He rested his hand on the edge of the tub next to me, leaning in. "Your reality is that you're just a hot piece of ass, that I want here on display here–"

I gripped Fico by the sides of his head and brought our mouths together in a crushing kiss. His body stiffened, but he didn't even slightly pull away. In fact, he did quite the opposite, and ended up pulling me closer, drinking me in, slanting his mouth more assertively over mine. My soft skin scraped over and over against his beard, as the kiss became more needy, rough, and primal. I felt his hand slid down my spine, to my ass, which he grasped firmly, and groan nearly escaped my mouth. But before it could escalate any further, I pushed Fico back with my hands, and slapped him so hard, the crack echoed the bathroom. Echoed the mansion. Echoed the world.

Fico put his hand to his face and then stared down at me with huge, wide eyes.

"Let's get a few things straight," I said, breathing hard. For a moment, I saw a few black splotches in front of my eyes, but they vanished. "First and foremost, I am the Hot Piece of Ass around here. And if you wanted to kill me, I'd be dead already. I'd be extremely dead. But you don't want to kill me. It's not because I'm for display, too. You can't kill me, because you like me, you idiot! DUH!" I moved towards him, until our bodies were close again. "So I'd be real careful, if I were you! I'd also get me out of here, and away from you, before I turn your world upside-fücking-down, and fück it, until it's knocked out of the fücking solar system!"

Fico just stared at me.

"Now, if you'll excuse me!" I flipped a short strand of wet hair out of my eyes. "I'm supposed to be relaxing. This bath barely has any bubbles, for Christ's sake! Who the fück doesn't put any bubbles in their bath? God, you're just awful! Awful!" I went to hit his solid chest, avoiding my knuckles, and it felt like hitting concrete. A painful buzz went up my hand. "Fück!" I shook my fingers out. Spitefully, I splashed him. "Prîck!"

I stepped out of the tub and stomped off of the platform, creating puddles on the tiled floor, and I sashayed away from the tub. I was wearing all white lingerie, and knew that my panties and bra would be completely see-through. I passed by Fico's towel, folded on the bathroom sink, and wrapped it around myself.

"And just for the record!" I shouted, before I left the bathroom. The black splotches returned, but I couldn't quite blink them away. "Who the fück decided to put a guy who looks like he's straight out college, in charge of a mafia family? It's j-just....fücking....weird.... Light headed..."

I swayed, hit the bathroom door, and slid down it. I looked over at Fico again, right as he climbed over the edge of the tub and leapt out of the Jacuzzi and off the platform, catching himself in a low squat. His frame started to blur, as he got closer. I felt his hands curl around me, lifting me off the ground, and as he did so, I entered the darkness.

And my eyes fluttered closed.

* * *

Things are about to get intense. ;)

* * *

Twitter, Instagram, and SnapChat: Katrocks247