Chapter 9: Fit for a King

HEY EVERYONE!

Please do me a HUGE favor and vote, leave feedback, and share this with your friends if you enjoy my updates! :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

* * * 

"Fico can throw a knife at MY ÀSS," my sister said, when asked what I should say at the beginning of this chapter.

 * * *

P.S- THE SONG IN THE CHAPTER IS ATTACHED TO THE CHAPTER!

* * *

I spent three unexciting days playing solitaire and a bowling game on a cracked Gameboy that Maria had snuck in for me, before I could finally leave the clinic.

Dr. Bianchi diagnosed me with a pretty nasty concussion but said that my brain scans didn't show any severe irregularities. She reiterated that it was best that I didn't participate in any sort of exercise for at least a few weeks, blah, blah, blah, and then I was home free.

Well, almost home free.

Hulk waited for me outside of my room so that he could to take me back to the estate. I showered and slipped on another cottony outfit with a plain white bra and matching panties. Maria redid the bandages on my knuckles, and then left me alone. Instinctually, my eyes swept the room one last time for anything sharp that I could take with me. I could have taken a shard of glass from the broken television, had a swarm of maids not cleaned up my room moments after Fücko threw a dagger at my beloved TV.

I was so salty about that broken television.

There was loud bang on my door.

"Hurry up, woman!" Hulk shouted.

Reluctantly, I went to the door without any sort of weapon in my hands. I decided the whole carrying a weapon when I had a throbbing headache wasn't a good idea, anyway.

When we walked outside, I realized that it was later in the day and the sun was setting. Hulk lead me to the passenger seat of a BMW and drove with me back to the estate. According the length of our drive, Fico's estate was much, much larger than I'd assumed it was originally, and I realized that in order to escape the estate I would have to have to map out miles and miles of roads.

From the outside, the windows of the mansion that Fico had held me in was lit with warmth, and there were a handful of expensive cars parked in front.

"Can you at least tell me where we're going?" I asked Hulk, once we got out of the car.

"Keep moving and stop talking." Hulk held my arm in his steel grip and pulled me towards the front door. I thanked the good lord for the air conditioning that greeted us when we stepped into the foyer.

"Where are we going?" I questioned again, casually trying to pull myself out of Hulk's grip. Men in suits stared at me as we walked, some of which had brief looks of fear in in their eyes. I had fear in mine because I had no idea where Hulk was taking me. My mind briefly flashed to the basement, and my heart fluttered a little. "I'd like to go to my room. I have a headache."

"You are to eat dinner and then go to bed. I'm taking you to the dining hall."

I looked down at myself. The idea of entering the dining hall with a bunch of suited men, when I looked like a hobo, wasn't exactly pleasing. Plus, I didn't like the fact that I still had a control-freak Fücko schedule of what I had to do at the estate.