Chapter 41: Forever

CIAO!!! 

Thank you so much for reading! If you could vote and leave tons of feedback, I'd so appreciate! I love reading your comments. ;)

Also, don't forget to smash that follow button on my Wattpad profile and my socials! Katrocks247 for my Twitter and Instagram! :)

 I'd never undergone so much skin pampering in my life, and the deep tissue massage at the end there was a nice touch. I probably would have enjoyed it all a hellava lot more, had Allergic to Tangerine Rosey not been yapping in my ear and complaining the entire time.

Thank God, getting rid of her afterward had been easy, since she was so wasted on champagne that she could barely walk and wanted to go straight to bed.

We parted ways at the elevator. I even gave her a big fake friend hug with the image of ripping her curls out of her skull. We made vague plans to meet her for breakfast, which I wouldn't end up going to. No way was I starting my day off with her horrible ass.

Besides, I'd juiced that little brain of hers like an orange, and now she was useless to me.

When I got to our floor, the hallway was riddled with men in suits that were exiting our hotel room. One of which was Robert. He was talking with great gestures to one of Fico's employees, appearing to be reprimanding him, before he spotted me. His eyes went wide, and he bolted toward me like the hulking bodyguard that he was.

"Are you out of your mind?" Robert exclaimed.

"Tell me this isn't all for me..."

"Where were you? And why are you wearing a different dress?

Ah, shit. "I was at the spa..."

"The spa?"
"You were running a little late with my package, and then Fico went to talk to someone, so I was planning on getting my package on my own. Then I got a little detoured...." I pushed my damp, freshly deep conditioned hair away from my face. "I didn't mean to make everyone worried."

Robert gripped my shoulder and steered me toward the hotel room. "Fico lost his shit. Do you have any idea how many people are out looking for you right now?"

"I left him a sticky note..."

Robert squeezed the bridge of his nose. "Nope, nope. I'm not even going to go into it. He's your boyfriend, you'll talk it out with him."

"He's still in the hotel room?" I went to swipe into the room, and Robert came inside with me.

"You're kidding right? He's out looking for you, Sam."

"Oh, my God..."

"I'll call him and tell him you're safe. In the meantime..." He ran his hand over his short hair. "I, uh, left it in your suitcase."

"It? Oh." I turned back to look at him, knowing he was talking about the pregnancy test. "I'm really sorry, Robert. I didn't mean to cause all this, I just got overwhelmed, and then I–"

"It's not me you have to talk down," Robert said, the most serious I'd ever seen him. "I knew you would come back. He didn't."

Feeling like a complete piece of shit, I rushed into the bedroom and pulled out my suitcases, discovering a shopping bag with three pregnancy tests from different brands. I picked out whatever one was the most expensive and went to the bathroom with my heart pounding in my ears.