Chapter 5

A/N: I'm not really sure if I should contiue this story...

So for the next upload it'll take 2 votes and 3 comments...

Hope you like it!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The sun sunk lower and lower till dark swirls began to seep into the oranges and violets sprinkled across the evening sky. The tears were gone, my eyes dried up and sore, my eye lids so heavy. Widening them I tried to stay awake, I had to get back. I stood up and looked around, nearly every tree, leaf, twig, plant looked the same, so similar I nearly believed if I took two steps to my right I would end up in the clearing with the cabins. But of course that’s not true, not true at all.

Sighing heavily I started to walk, knowing I had to get moving or else I would just fall asleep right on the spot. The warm summer air ruffled my hair as the sky continued to become inkier and inkier, all light nearly disappearing. Everything seemed so quiet, so peaceful, so unreal.

A loud crunching stopped me in my tracks; my breathing picked up as another twig cracked in half, its sound echoing eerily, breaking the calm serenity the place held just moments before. I remained frozen in place waiting for what ever it was to show itself, I wasn’t stupid enough to call out, we all know what happens to stupid girls who aimlessly call out in a spooky place. Suppressing a shudder I waited, growing more and more tired as I heard foot steps crunch through the thick foliage on the forest floor. Right, anytime time now, show your self. Bored…

“Autumn?” I whipped around, Louise standing behind me, shifting from foot to foot. “Autumn! Oh my god it’s you! I would so hug you right now but I…erm have to pee really badly.” Rolling my eyes I walked towards the place where she was standing, gesturing I would wait here. Smiling she scampered off as I waited, slightly relieved I didn’t have to roam the forest like a crazed maniac for the whole night. Leaning against a tree I closed my eyes for a brief second before I heard foot steps making their way over.

“Louise, well that was quick…” My voice trailed off into a whisper as the person came into sight. It obviously wasn’t Louise, unless she suddenly grew about 6 inches and well…turned into a guy all while she was peeing… well that must take skill.

Eric rushed towards me, anger clear on his face, his dark hair was wild and wind swept but amazingly sexy at the same time. Not able to look at him directly I looked at the floor, ooh look at that my shoe’s all shiny-

“Autumn, look at me.” His was deadly calm, anger enticing his cold tone. Shakily I shook my head, defiant in my quest to not look at him. Sighing he moved closer, inches away, so close I feel the heat coming off of him. “Please?” His voice was pained, and I couldn’t help looking up, directly meeting his raging bluey-grey eyes. His jaw was clenched defining his strong, beautiful features. My hands seemed to move of their own accord as I reached up, tracing his jaw line, my finger softly brushing his skin, sending tingles through my hand. He closed his eyes, still clenching his jaw as his hand reached up and closed against mine.

Disappointment clouded my face as he took my hand away. Instead he brought it to his lips, gently brushing them against my burning skin. Repressing a shiver I looked up at him. Letting go of my hand, his hands snaked their way around my waist as he pulled me close against him in a warm embrace.

“Don’t run off like that again. Ever.” His voice came out husky as his face was buried into my unbound hair. Smiling slightly a muffled, ‘I won’t’ escaped my lips against him. Relaxing, our bodies molded against one another, warmth spreading through me, as an uncontained amount of joy surged through my body. Sure he’s a jerk, but he’s a sweet jerk.

“Well, if that’s what you get every time someone runs away, maybe I should do some running away of my own.” I hastily broke away as Louise giggled. Fighting hard to hide the blush rising to my face I looked at the floor. My mind quickly tried to think of something to change the subject as we started to walk.

“Hey, Louise? Why did you go toilet out here, why not in the real toilets?” She grimaced, as her nose scrunched up in annoyance.

“We don’t get to use that because of a mega b*tch by the name of Mrs. How-“ She quickly cut off what she was about to say as she looked at Eric sheepishly, who just chuckled, rolling his eyes. Me on the other hand, just burst out laughing, clutching my stomach as a series of stitches took over.

We arrived at the ‘camp out’ in no time, quickly taking our seats at the fire, wincing every now and then when raucous laughter from our cabin filled the air. Stupid jerks, hopefully Jason remembers that promise he made me. Groaning inwardly I tired to ignore squeals and other very disturbing noises coming out of our cabin. And then suddenly, I remembered I was the genius who the whole world worshipped because of my awesomeness, (okay over done, but eh).

I turned to Louise with a mischievous smile, one that she usually wasn’t too fond of. Clearing my throat I called every one to attention, and slowly began to recite my plan, slowly discovering several evil smiles that nearly matched my own. Nearly.

 ____________________________________________________________________

Yep so 2 votes and 3 comments!!!

If you don't want to vote or don't like it, please commenta and tell me why!!

XxLottiexX