Chapter 3

A/N: Hello anyone who is reading this! Comments would be lovely you know...

Hope you like it!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Some one prodded me with a finger, gently first then more viciously. I jerked awake yelling “ You get the ninja bananas and I’ll take the giant smoothie!” Someone chuckled next to me, I squinted against the sun and after awhile, realized Jason was sitting on my bed. I groaned and pushed him off, he landed with a thump.

“Hey!” I winced as I realized my back ached. Stupid Eric with his stupid mopping hurting my poor, precious back. Grimacing I looked down at an annoyed Jason and groggily rubbed my eyes. Still yawning I slid off the bed and turned to face Jason.

He looked back at me smiling idiotically, didn’t he ever get tired of doing that, I mean seriously doesn’t it hurt his mouth or something? He seemed to read my mind.

“ Since it’s officially the first day of summer we’re going to some pond, lake thingy, near by for a swim!” I looked around, there was no one in the cabin. Again. Sighing I ran a hand through my hair as my stomach rumbled.

“ Erm, I saved you some breakfast if you want.” I nodded enthusiastically then stopped as I heard a crick come from my neck. He smirked before towing me away.

I hurried back to the cabin grabbing blue board shorts and a black tank top. I don’t really think I’ll be swimming today, courtesy of yesterday’s mopping, man I am so unhealthy! I slipped on some flip-flops and met Jason outside.

We started walking on the track, which would lead us to the rest of the human population of Forest Camp. It wasn’t long before we came to a small clearing with a large gorgeous blue pond with tons of semi-nude guys and girls in bikinis, either lounging around under a shade or sitting at the edge of the pond.

Jason smiled and pulled off his t-shirt, people surrounding us did a double take, most of them were girls but some were guys…creepy much? I rolled my eyes as I saw Jason wink at some near by blonde and walk over to her.

 I scanned the crowds looking for a sign of Louise. I quickly picked out a crowd of girls surrounding a very hot, very wet, semi-naked Eric. Louise was one of them. I sighed inwardly and walked over to them. Nearly every girl was wearing a 2-part swimsuit and was pressing themselves as close to Eric as possible. As I got closer I noticed that Eric was smiling, no wonder due to all the attention. I felt a small twang of pain from my heart, what hell was happening to me. I don’t care, I don’t! Do I?

When I finally reached them Eric looked up and noticed me. His eyes quickly glanced appreciatively over at me before smirking. My cheeks heated up and I looked away. There was no way I was going to get through to Louise so I just sat down at the edge of the pond, shrugging off my flip flops I let my feet gently skim the water. I looked at the glassy blue reflection of the water and made small ripples with my finger on the surface and smiled. I was so busy looking at water that I didn’t see the idiot from yesterday’s campfire come up from behind me before it was too late.

I gave a quick yelp before being shoved into the icy cold water. Gasping several times I took a deep breath and started to paddle back to the grassy bank next to the pond. I looked up and saw that because I had gone in it seemed like at invitation for everyone else to join in. I stifled a small scream as nearly everyone jumped in. I was swept back squashed in between throngs of teenage bodies, some of the guys purposely pressing themselves to me. I pushed past and scrambled ashore, my back was killing me! As soon as I was on my feet Gary, ( a.k.a perverted freak from yesterday’s camp fire) and his friends pushed me back in. I glared at them. Crap, my back, it’s really killing me. I tried to paddle back to the grass but I couldn’t ignore the pain that was attacking my back.