"Leah I'm Sorry But..."

"Adam, what i'm trying to say is that when you aren't with me my heart is empty like a town that has been abandoned; like a ghost town. When you look into my eyes, everything seems to fade away; my past and everything that has happened all fade and its like with you, i'm actually going to be okay in the aftermath." My eyes locked with his and i saw a lonely tear slip down his cheek. I raised my hand to his face and wiped the tear away, "In simpler terms i'm trying to say that i'm falling in love with you."

His hands dropped from my shoulders and his face wiped clean of all emotion. He stared blankly into my eyes, his body was like a statue; unmoving, frozen in place."

"Adam, please say something." I said, softly as my voice cracked as a tear slipped down my face.

"L-Leah I...."

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I stood there, my eyes searching his for a hint of what he was going to say, "Adam, please.." I whispered as I gripped his hand, "Say something."

His eyes were stil emotionless, blank as he slid his hand out of mine. My heart sank as he took a step away from me.

"Leah, I-I'm sorry but..."

My heart was racing and I was on the verge of hyperventilation, "But what, Adam?" My voice was shaky.

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "But you don't deserve me."

Tears fell down my cheeks as his words slowly sank into my brain, "W-what do you mean, Adam? I mean what I just told was from my heart and now you are saying that I don't deserve you?"

He stared at me, his eyes were sad, "Leah, I know what you said was the truth; but I'm not the right guy for you."

"What did you do that is so bad? Did you kill someone?!" He shook his head.

"Did you hurt someone?" He sighed and shook his head again.

"D-did you..... cheat?" When I asked that question, he didn't even make eye contact with me.

I took a step towards him, "Adam, did you cheat?" I asked again this time my voice was shaking and I was on the verge of tears.

"Leah, I-I'm sorry I was drunk and..."

Anger boiled in my veins as I swung my hand and slapped him across the cheek. His head snapped to the right and his hand instantly went to his now beet red cheek. Hot, anger tears streamed down my face, "Adam Mitchel Lambert, get out of my face, out of this house and don't let the fucking door hit you in your fucking cheating ass. I never want to see you again and this time I mean it!" I screamed at him, then I whirled around and ran up the stairs.

"Leah, what the fuck?!" Courtney's voice screamed after me as I ran into my bedroom and I slammed the door behind me. My hands were on the back of the door, holding it closed and I heard Courtney, Tommy and Adam yelling.

"GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE YOU ASSHOLE!" Courtney exclaimed and my heart broke as his cries of protest trailed up the steps.

I pushed off my door and stormed towards my bed. I picked up a pillow and pegged it across the room. It hit a picture frame and the frame fell off of the wall and the glass shattered as the frame crashed to the floor. I bent down and picked up the picture, through my blurry vision I saw me and Adam smiling at each other. I was lying on the couch as he hovered over the arm of the couch, his hands on either side of my head and his bright smile and sparkling eyes staring lovingly down at me.

A sob broke through and I took the picture in both my hands and riped it into tiny pieces. Then the pieces fell through my fingers, flying down to the floor. Collapsing to my knees, I held my hands in my head as another sob ripped through my body.

I heard Tommy yelling and then a door slammed. I sat there, crying because of my shattered heart, and now I feel like my heart is truly abandoned and empty; like a ghost town.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sorry guys, this was just a quick idea that I had to write down.

I have some exciting news, I am running for the wattys2015 with this book so please vote, comment and share this book as much as possible.. Tell your friends, your family, your boyfriend/ girlfriend, a homeless person, your dog, your cat, you lamp... Sorry got a little carried away xD but please vote, comment and share.

Also if you guys haven't already saw, I'm doing a collaboration with an amazing writer and a good friend of mine,Writer_Babe please follow us Adommy4life and please check out our book on there, Adommy One Shots. Please don't forget to leave a comment and a vote ;)

Song of the day: Ghost Town by Adam Lambert and Strut also by Adam Lambert

What is your song of the day? Please comment down below.

Please don't forget to leave a comment and a vote on this book as well ;)

Love you all,

~Wolfy