I'm A Sleepwalker

The video above is the amazing, talented Glitterbaby Adam Lambert :) Singing his song Sleepwalker live. This song is my favorite song live, well besides this one which will be coming in the next few chapters.

 Warning: Fighting and bad language ahead.

~Wolfy

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

<Two Weeks Later>

 "Yeah, well they wouldn't like it when I shove my foot up their asses ." Adam screamed into the phone and I turned my head to see him hang up his phone; lowering the phone from his ear. Then he pinched the bridge of his nose and got up from the couch. I watched as he ran a hand through his hair, pulling at it slightly.

 "Adam what happened?" I asked as I got up, walking towards him.

 "That was my manager, he said that we can't pick up where we left off in our tour because the countries that we were going to, all bailed out and they don't want me to perform there this year."

 "Are you fucking kidding me?! What the fuck is wrong with everyone these days?" Tommy exclaimed.

 "Adam, I'm sorry I wish that there was something we could d.." I shut my mouth as he gave me a hard look. His grey blue eyes cold and full of anger.

 "You, this is all your fault." He pointed his navy blue nail polished finger at me.

 "MY FAULT?! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!"

 "YES YOU DID! GOD!" He pulled at his hair, paced back and forth before stopping  near the door.

 "Adam..." Courtney threatened.

 "YOU FUCKING RUINED EVERYTHING. YOU AND YOUR FUCKING ASSHOLE OF AN EX. yOU ALMOST GOT TOMMY KILLED!" Adam's voice got louder and I flinched as he took a step towards me.

 "Adam that's enough!" Tommy jumped up and walked in between us.

 "THIS IS ALL HER FUCKING FAULT!" His eyes were wild with anger as they looked over Tommy's shoulder at me.

 "Adam Lambert I swear if you don't calm your ass down, I will shove glitter down your throat." Courtney threatened as she stepped beside me.

 Tears welled up in my eyes as the tension in the room overflowed, "You know what, you're right. This is all my fault."

 "What?" Tommy and Courtney both turned and looked at me.

 "Yeah he is right, if I didn't run away like a two year old then this would've never happened. He would be living the life on his tour bus with a million of screaming girls just waiting to throw themselves at him after his shows." I said.

 "You better believe that I'm fucking right." He said, his voice ice cold.  Then I heard him sigh and he mumbled something under his breath.

 "What was that?" I asked.

 "I said that this was all a mistake." He gestured to all of us.

 "What do you mean, Lambert?" Courtney crossed her arms over her chest.

 "I mean that this whole thing. Me, Leah, you and Tommy. This is all a mistake." My heart stopped and I felt it break, slowly.

 "You don't mean that." Tommy said.

 Adam ran his hand through his hair, in frustration and his eyes were wild with anger again, "YES I FUCKING DO, TOMMY! I WISH THAT I NEVER STEPPED FOOT IN THAT GODDAMN BOOKSTORE AND I WISH I NEVER MET YOU!" My breath caught in my throat as his cold grey blue eyes pierced through mine and they held no love; only hatred and anger. Then his facial expression changed when his brain processed what he had just said.