"I would never dream of leaving you"

Please watch the video above it is the acoustic version of Better Than I Know Myself sung by the amazing and talented GlitterBaby, Adam Lambert.

 Thank you guys for over 150 reads it rreally means a lot to me. You guys make my day when I see all of the comments and votes :)

 Please don't forget to leave a comment and a vote ;) Hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

 Love you all,

~Wolfy

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-Leah's POV-

I lied there, motionless. I heard the faint sound of this constant beeping and I felt like my body was made of cement. I felt someone squeeze my hand and felt something dripping on it; it felt like water. Tears, maybe?

I heard the faint voices of people who were in the room, they belonged to Tommy and Courtney.

"How long has he been like this?" I heard Courtney asked.

It sounded like Tommy moved and then he sighed, "I don't know its hard to say. I mean we were gone for an hour and a half and he's been in this room for about..." There was a short pause and then he resumed, "Seven hours now."

"Did he cancel the performance and the rest of the tour?" Cortney asked.

Canceled the whole tour?! Why in the world would he do that?!

"He had to because I can't play any instrument right now. But on the bright side we can resume the tour in a couple of months." Tommy said.

Tommy is hurt?! Oh god this is all my fault.

I heard someone yawn, "Tommy what time is it?" Courtney asked.

"3 in the morning." Tommy said, with a yawn.

3 in the morning?! How long was I out for?! I thought back on what had happened, Andrew stabbing me and kidnapping both me and Tommy. He almost killed us both and now he is arrested and in prison; hopefully for life.

The sound of someone lightly snoring jolted me out of my thoughts, and I tried to picture in my mind on who was snoring. It was probably either Courtney or Tommy; but wait. They are talking quietly to themselves, then who is with me? One name popped up in my mind and I heard the monitor skip a beat.

Adam

"Tommy did you hear that?!" Courtney exclaimed, I could picture her slapping his arm a thousand times.

"What was that?" Tommy asked, he sounded like he was half awake/ half asleep.

"I heard the monitor skip a beat." Courtney said, her voice was lower than before.

"That's impossible, Court." I heard Tommy say. Then I heard someone get up and walk to my right side.

I felt someone grip my other hand and I felt the familiar rings, it was Tommy's hand, "Leah, if you are awake, squeeze my hand."

I tried so hard to move my fingers, but they wouldn't budge. I gave a mental sigh and eye roll and tried again. Still nothing. I felt his hand leave mine, but I started to feel the tingling warm sensation that I got, whenever Adam was touching me. He was holding my hand! I gathered my strength and tried to squeeze his hand.

I felt someone jump and I heard Tommy say something, "Adam what is wrong?"

"I-I thought I felt something." He mumbled, his voice raspy from sleep.