I'm Louis

Chapter Seven: I’m Louis

Taylor’s POV

I heard a noise behind me.  I turned, to see someone walking towards me.

“Hi.  I’m Louis.”

I gasped.  His eyes were so shockingly deep and beautiful.  I found myself immersed in them, then drowning.  Suddenly, I was seeing spots in my eyes.  Soon darkness took me over as I fell unconscious.

Abi’s POV

After someone introduced themselves as Louis, I turned to Taylor.  Who was this British boy?  Oh, that 1D guy.  I widened my eyes at her.  However, she didn’t notice me.  She seemed entranced.  Suddenly, she wobbled and collapsed.  

“Taylor?” I shouted into the night.  “Taylor, you have to wake up!”

Louis’ POV

Taylor’s eyes were locked on me.  Before I could say anything else, reach in for a handshake, or anything, she passed out.

“Taylor?” A redhead girl asked, panicked.  “Taylor, you have to wake up!”

“Call 911!” she shouted at me after checking for Taylor’s pulse.

I dialed my phone.  “911, what’s your emergency?”  A flat voice asked me.

“Taylor Swift just passed out!”

“And this is an emergency how, exactly,” it droned in an annoyingly slow monotone.  I heard the boys come up behind me and stop short when they saw this scene.

“Well, it was totally random!  Not hot!  Plenty of air!  We’re outside on... where are we?” I asked Abigail, I presumed.  She gave me the address and I repeated it.

The annoying lady apparently handed the receiver to someone else, someone with feelings, actually.

“Does this happen often?”

“I don’t know.  Let me ask.”

Abigail shook  her head after I asked.  “No, it doesn’t.”

“We have an ambulance coming.”

“Thank you.  Goodbye.”

I hung up the phone.  Within five minutes, this beautiful girl was loaded into an ambulance.  The paramedics ushered Abigail and me into the ambulance.  I looked at her laying there.  She was so peaceful, but so pale.  Too pale.

A/N Hello, lovelies!  Chapter Eight coming in a second.  If you are from TC, Vote for all my chapters, comment what you liked on each, and I'll most likely dedicate a chapter to you at some point!  Also, At some point I might need girlfriends for the other guys!  :P  This chapter is dedicated to @autumnwonders she's writing this story called Frozen Hearts it's really good!  Go read it! :)