I Remember It

*Taylor Swift's POV*

When I got home that night, I began to remember my relationship with Jake. I wanted to put it in a song, but I didn't know how to sit down and write it. So, I went to my baby grand piano and put my laptop on top and pressed record. Playing a few piano chords, I thought of what to sing.

"I walked through the door with you, the air was cold.

But something bout it felt like home somehow and I

Left my scarf there are your sister's house and you've still got it

In your drawer, even now."

My fingers flew across the black and white keys, perhaps the only thing simply black and white in this world.

"And you call me up again just to break me like a promise! So casually cruel in the name of being honest. I'm a crumpled up piece of paper lying here cause I remember it all, all, all too well." I struggled to keep my composure and not begin to sob, but the song wasn't finished. That was just the bridge. I quieted down and began to sing again. "Time won't fly it's like I'm paralyzed by it. I'd like to be my old self again, but I'm still trying to find it."

Finally, I was finished. Clicking around, I ended the video. I sighed and patted the piano bench for Meredith to hop up. Playing around, I began to play an old song.

"You and I walk a fragile line..."

*Louis Tomlinson's POV*

At last, the day had come. It was Friday, and we as One Direction were invited for the Grammys. I was acting like a girl, I was so excited. I'd only ever dreamed of getting tickets to see an award show live; now as a celebrity I was going and it was, well, quite bloody awesome. Soon enough, it was time to go. Lou was waiting to style all of our hair and get us in our tuxes. We were all invited to a relaxed party afterwards, and that was just as amazing as going to the Grammys.

Author's Note

Argh I'm sorry this chapter is super short!!

Em