chapter 22

I was really tired when they finished with everything I ended up passed out on the bench inside the cell. A familiar voice woke me up, Derrick. “ what are you doing here?” I asked shocked and surprised. I almost thought for a second that I might have been hallucinating or something, but he was really there. I was so happy to see him. “ I’m breaking you out.” he said, flashing his amazing smile.

“what? Are you crazy? You could get arrested. He started laughing. “ I was kidding, my dad got you out.” he pulled me up off of the bench and pulled me into a hug. “ lets go, you’ve been through enough.” It was raining out side when he came to get me. We pretty much had to go at a dead run to his car. I almost slipped when we made it into the parking lot. Derrick caught me of course. He managed to grab my arm and keep me from falling. I gave him a weak smile, trying to hide my embarrassment. We climbed into his car. “ where are we going this time?” I asked him with a confused look on my face.

“ were going to get you something to eat. Your probably really hungry.” he said. He was right though. The last time had eaten anything it had been strawberries at the park during our date, yesterday. “ whats your favorite restaurant?” he asked me glancing over for a second and then returning his eyes to the road. “ I don’t want to go anywhere nice with me looking like this. Can we go to my house first?” I asked him. “ I gotta tell you something first.” he said.” your dad wont be there when we get there.”

my mouth dropped open. What did he mean ' my dad wont be there'? ”wait what?” I said louder than I had really intended on. “Cassidy calm down,I'll explain everything to you.” your dad got arrested last night. Tiffany told the police that he supposedly kidnapped her. Hes okay now, hes not in jail, my dad works with your father and he believed me when I told him about everything that happened to us because of her. Your dad is away on some business. He said he would be back in three days. He also said that you were suppose to stay with your friend Brittany for the mean time.” all I could muster up without screaming was “oh”.

We pulled up in my drive way and we jumped out of the car. I ran up and unlocked the door then ran up to my room. It was still a big mess from being thrown in there by Tiffany. I shuffled throughout my room, grabbing my boots and a pair of black skinny jeans. I looked down at my shirt it looked dirty so I grabbed a flowy shirt to complete the ensemble

I ran down the stairs and met Derrick in the living room. He smiled at me approvingly as I walked over to him. “ okay I'm ready” I shot him a smile. We got back in his car. “ okay now where do you want to go?” he asked me. “ how about Chinese?”

“ Chinese it is.”

- authors note

five hundred views.... omg I love all of you