Chapter ten.

Here's your update. Tell me what you think about it. And if I don't update as soon as you'd like just message me or comment "please update".

Also, if you find a lot of grammatical and spelling errors please point them out. That would be much obliged. Thanks guys. For getting me to 200 reads. I appreciate it.

Xoxo Amanda.

Cassidy

Time went by slowly. School was a mindless drag.

The only good thing about it was hearing that loud bell at the end of the day that set us free so we could go all go home.

The days leading up to the dance were agonizing. I couldn't help but wonder what was to come. I didn't want to find out that everything wasn't possible.

We did our best to keep Emily away from Derrick, but it didn't always work. That is until we put a little news around.

You see Emily got a ride home with Dmitry, but that's not all that happend.

She went home with him too, and as all jerkish jocks they have to tell at least one person or there head would explode.

I got into bed shortly after I had gotten home and I passed out.

I had a dream about what was happening in 8 days.

I saw us dancing and talking and laughing as if we were meant to be together.

It was a dream alright. I didn't want to wake up, until my dad came and shook me awake for dinner.

Life has a funny way of giving you hints towards the future, but then again at the same time teasing you with a false pretense of life.

Let's hope everything will add up to be my dream come true.

-I know it's small but I have writers block so please forgive me.