Chapter 2

'Rinnnnnggg!' I heard my phone ring the first verse of gangnam style. I seriously need a new ringtone. I picked up the call. 

     "Hello? Adam if that's you quit it. Its not funny." There was a muffled voice on the other end but I couldn't make out of what they were saying.

    Why am I up so early on a Saturday?.. It was only 8 a.m. and I was wide awake. I got out of bed to brush my teeth. I then decided to head over to my laptop and check my email. 99 new emails , though there was one in particular that stood out to me. It read

     "I'm watching you" I know you must think it's stupid to open an email that looks suspicious but the curiosity was killing me. I had to know what it was. I clicked on the link and I immediately read what it said. There were the same three words that caught my attention.

    All it read was " I'm watching you"...  I was officially creeped out but I figured that it was probably some spam mail. I archived the message an realized I had a text from Adam. He wanted to meet me at the park today for some ice cream. I'm still kind of embarrassed after what I did last night but I had to try to get passed that.

     Truth is I think I like Adam more than just a friend. I think I actually like Adam. I couldn't help but smile. I went to shower so that I could get ready to meet up with him.      

    About an hour later when I was all dressed and satisfied with how I looked I quietly left through the front door and locked the door behind me. Being the fact I failed my drivers test , I couldn't drive to the park so instead I rode my rusty old bike.

      I know I know its embarrassing but there was almost no one outside who would notice. As I rode I decided to take a short cut instead. I  pedaled down hill thinking it would be a 'quicker' way to get there but I couldn't be more wrong. I ended up tumbling down hill with my legs caught in the chains of my bike.

    When I stopped falling I was grateful that Adam came to my rescue. " You alright?" Adam stated as he tried to help me regain my balance.

     " Yeah I think I'm alright" I lied. My legs hurt badly but I tried to ignore the pain. Adam took hold of my elbow leading my towards the forest of the park.

   Wait weren't we supposed to have ice cream at the park? Why would there be ice cream in the forest? Wait who has ice cream this early in the morning! There's not even and ice cream truck.

     My thoughts were all over the place but I finally managed to ask Adam " Um where are we going?" All he did was look at me with an unusual smile and say " Somewhere special."

     Before I knew it I saw a the black car from last night. "Oh No ! Adam what are you!.." His hand covered my mouth before I could finish my sentence. A man came out the black car wearing a worn out baseball cap and what looked like a over sized trench coat.

   He had green eyes that gave me chills. I tried to break free but Adams grip was to tight. The man took hold of my legs and both him and Adam carried me towards the car. I fought as hard as I could but it was no use. Adam put a rag over my mouth and nose with some sort of chemical. Before I knew it everything went pitch black..