Chapter 8

I stood in the center of the room confused as hell. I could feel all 3 pairs of eyes on me. I couldn't help but stare at the clerk in horror and in shock. He stood there smiling at me as if he was the nicest person in the world. I could feel someone's breath on the back of my neck , but I didn't know who's. I looked around the room. The wall's were wooden with picture frames covering the cracks on the wall. There were clothes racks around the room making it hard to walk around. The floor boards were cemented and felt cold beneath my bare pale feet. I pulled the robe tighter to my body still feeling someones breath trailing down my back.

I turned around to see it was The Man standing behind me. His pale face showed no emotion. All I could see was the satifastion in his bright green eyes. He didnt have to tell me he was satisfied with his set up because his eyes said it all. I looked towards Adam. He sat against the wooden wall's with his hands folded across his legs. His facial expression seemed worried but enthusiastic at the same time. The only question on my mind now was what the heck is phase three?

Zoey. Pick any clothes you like. Feel comfortable to choose anything , I mean they are your clothes after all. said The Man interrupting my thought's. 

I didn't move. I stood there frozen in my tracks , to scared to move even the slightest bit. "Don't make me tell you again dear Zoey". Bellowed The Man. I walked to a rack that was across the room far away from all of them. I could feel there eye's follow my every foot step. I reached for a pair of denium jeans. They were tore on the left knee but it was obvious they weren't designed that way. I picked up a white blouse and that's when I knew something was wrong. These really were my clothe's. I yanked a red polo shirt off and it had the same black marker mark that Sam accidentally put on my shirt. All the clothes were my exact size. How? How did He manage to get my clothes? I turned around wanting to ask how he got hold of them , but I could tell The Man read my mind because he answered my question without me saying a word.

"I know Zoey , your thinking to yourself , oh my god how did he get my clothes oh my god! Your mother was giving them away for charity and I offered to drop them off ".He mocked in a girly voice. I held the clothes up to my face and took a deep breath. It smelled just like my house. I loved the way my clothes smelled of downy and flowers. The clerk came up to me holding my face close to his. 

"Damn , you weren't kidding when you said she was gorgeous". He said. I wiggled out his grip , grabbing a pole that hung on the side of the wall. I swung at the clerk hitting him right between his goddamn legs. He fell to the ground yelping in pain. 

"You little Bit.."

Enough ! Zoey get dressed and prepare for phase three".Yelled The Man. 

He pointed me towards the bathroom and I ran to it. I closed the door behind me and sat on the ground. I held the clothes to my face again and cried. I held the clothes harder to my face so that I could scream as loud as I could. I took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling. Oh my god. There was a window! A goddamn window! My heart beat quickened thinking whether or not I should make a run for it . Screw it I'm freaking running for it. I quickley put on the denium pants and climbed on top of the toilet. I opened the window and could feel the fresh breeze hit my face. 

I grabbed the sides of the window to give me a boost up. My body was half way threw. My fingers were grabbing onto the grass trying to pull myself out. Just one more tug... 

"What the hell you think your doing".Said Adam in surprise , standing directly in front of me. I felt a hand tug on my ankle pulling me back. "NO"! I yelled. I grabbed on to Adam's leg but it was no use. He kicked me right in the face and before I knew it I was knocked out.

I woke up to find myself tied to a pole with blood dripping down my face. We weren't in the thrift shop or maybe we were? There was another tennage girl sitting not to far from me. Who was she? She had copper colored hair and brown eyes. She had tape over her mouth and a rope tied around her arms and legs. She was squirming around trying to free herself but that wasn't going to get her anywhere.

"Okay now. Zoey why do you keep trying to run. This is your last warning. If you try to run again you'll be punished. Anyway's as you know we have to start phase three. Thing is phase three has two parts. The first part is violent and well the second part is also violent".He said this with a grin I've never seen on him before. 

The clerk untied my arms and The Man handed me a knife. "Kill her". The Man demanded. "Wh-what? I can't kill a stranger.. Even if i knew her I couldn't kill her"I stated. My body was shaking , my nerves were out of control. "Oh but she's no stranger Zoey. Take a good look. said Adam.

I analyzed the girl carefully , studying every aspect of her. Crazy thing is that I did know her. She was Amber Crawfeild. She bullied me all through middleschool. I used to go crying to Adam when she would tease my hair or anything about me. Adam was always there to comfort me and would stand up for me. I gazed at Adam. He smiled at me, I guess he knew I figured out who the girl was. 

"Kill her"!repeated The Man. I couldn't do it.

Next thing I know the Clerk pushes me into Amber. The knife slicing through her tan skin. Her eyes looking backwards twiching in pain. A yelp escapes her lips but it's cut off by the grey tape keeping them shut. Her body collaspes onto mine. Her blood covers my hands. 

I'm a murderer I think to myself. Starring at the blood drip off my hands.  

"Excellent". They all say simultaneously. I look up at them. Tears running down my face. Amber's blood on my hand's. "Sick bastards" I say without thinking. 

"Watch your language Zoey. Says The Man holding my teary face to his. In a blink of an eye his lips were pressed on mine. I struggle but its no freaking use. 

That was chapter 8 guys. Did you like it? Sorry if there are grammar or miss spelling's errgg I need to edit but besides that I hope you enjoyed!