14 Mall Bound

Star POV*

Im just waking up. Everybody else still sleep. Paris slept in my bed with me while Skye was in the recliner chair and Payton and Morgen was on the floor. I got up and went in the bathroom. I did my morning routine for 30 mins and went back in my room. I texted Cortez.

Me: im woke

Cortez: ight

I walked out my room and went in my mother room. She was on the bed watching tv. I sat on her bed. "Hey mom" i said.

"Hey Star" she said.

"What you doing today?"

"Nothing , i gotta get the dress you want for graduation"

"Why you aint get it yet?"

"I dont know , it slipped my mind"

"O ok"

"So you finally cool with Dre girlfriends?"

"Im always cool with them , i just didnt like his last one , she tried to find him another bestfriend and then cheated on him"

"Mhm"

"Im serious"

"I said mhm" she said. "Im about to go downstairs and fix some breakfast"

"Well Cortez i think is coming in a few"

"What made him wanna come over and stay the weekend?"

"Thats my boyfriend and he in college"

"When did this happen?"

"Yesterday and Dre mad"

"Why?"

"I dont know"

"Ok , are you cheering anymore?"

"I dont know yet"

"Well you need to find out"

"If i cheer i wanna cheer for the same team"

"Why?"

"Because Dre still playing for them"

"I should have known"

"Yea" i said. I gotta text from Cortez.

Cortez: come open the door

Me: k

I got up and started walking out the room. "You leaving me now?" My mother asked.

"No , Cortez at the door" i said.

"O ok" she said. I walked out and went downstairs. I opened the door and he came in. We went upstairs and my mother was going down. They spoke to each other. We went in my room and Paris was woke. She was getting ready to go take a shower.

"Hey Cortez" Paris said.

"Whats up" Cortez said. He sat on my bed.

"My stomach hurt like shit" Paris said.

"My mother about to fix breakfast" i said.

"Let me hurry up and get in the shower" Paris said as she walked out the room. I got on the bed and laid down.

"Star when you gonna be my girlfriend? Star when you gonna be my girlfriend? Star when you gonna be my girlfriend?" Cortez repeated.

"I gotta think about it" i said. "I dont really like you like that"

"Man stop playing with me"

"Aint nobody playing with you"

"Star stop playing with me" he said as he got in my face.