52 THERES MORE FOR A REASON

Star POV*

Im just waking up. Marie up getting ready for school but Calvin still sleep. I gotta take her to school. I got up and went in the bathroom. I started doing my morning routine.

Marie POV*

Me and Jabari are planning to wear our matching outfits today so we can take some pictures.

We gonna be cute

We gonna be cute. I had to get Star up so that she can take me to school. I was already ready. I was just waiting for her to come downstairs. I knew I should have woke her up when I woke up. My dumb ass wasn't thinking. I hope I don't be late. She came downstairs and went in the kitchen. I went with her because I thought we was leaving but no she had did something. After that we left out the back door. We went to the car and got in. We pulled off. We pulled up at the school in like 20 mins. I got out and went inside. Jabari was waiting for me. He always waiting for me btw. We got somebody to take pictures of us with our outfits. We cute.

Star POV*

I just getting back to the house. I got out my car and went inside the house. I went upstairs and went in my room. Calvin still sleep. I looked in my mirror and i brushed my hair. I went in the bathroom and plugged the flat irons up. I need to straighten my leave out. It a little rough and i cant be walking around like that. I had face timed Dre. He must be still sleep because he aint answering. He answered when i was about to hang up. It connected. "About time you answered" i said.

"I was knocked out" He said.

"What happen to you last night?"

"What you mean?"

"You was suppose to come here"

"I really forgot"

"Yea i see"

"I'm about to get up now and come over"

"If you say so"

"I'm serious , imma take you out for breakfast"

"OOO lets go to ihop for the all you can eat pancakes"

"Igh fat ass"

"I know" i said as i did a little twerk.

"You have no ass"

"You a hater"

"All ya food going right up to that big ass head you have" he said. I put my middles finger up at him. "Imma call you when I'm outside"

"Ok" i said. We hung up. I started flat ironing my leave out. After i finished , I went back in my room and Calvin was woke. He was just laying there. I started taking something out to put on for when Dre get here.

"Where you going?" Calvin asked.

"Dre taking me to ihop" i said.

"O" he said.