1Practice

Star POV*

"Panthers , attack! *clap*
A-T-T *pause* A *clap on 'A'* -C-K
Panthers , *clap* attack!" The whole cheerleading team cheered at practice.

"That was good , lets do the defense cheer" Coach Bailey.

"Defense! Defense!
Push 'em back! Take 'em down!
De-fense *clap on "fense"* Defense!
Push 'em back! Take 'em down!
Defense! Defense!" We cheered.

"Excellent , do it again" Coach Bailey said. We did it over and over. "First and Ten , Lets go"

"First and ten
Do it again
Come on Panthers
Let's Win!" We Cheered. We did it over and over until the football players came in. They always come in here when they finish practicing. We always stop when they come in.

"Practice dismissed" Coach said. I had got my stuff. Im to hot to put my clothes back on. When we practice we wear leggings and a tank top. Anyway i got my bag and got my phone out of it. I replied back to all the text messages i had. Dre had came up to me. I like him and he look good. Idk if he know i like him. Me and him is real cool tho. We bestfriends.

"Fuck it is" Dre said.

"Hey" i said. We both had walked out the gym. "You drove?"

"I caught the school bus today"

"O walk home with me"

"Ight" he said as we walked out the school. Hold up let me tell you who i am. My name Star and imma cheerleader. Im 18 , brownskin , tall and skinny. I also get niggas but i dont fw them all. Im to classy for most of them.

DeAndre POV*

Im Dre. Im 18 and i play football. I sell drugs too. Its nothing wrong with it. It gets me money. Anyway im walking Star home. She like me. People tell me these things and plus i know when a girl like me. Its nothing wrong with her liking me because she look good. I dont know why she aint tell me yet. Maybe because we bestfriends but that dont stop anything for me. Anyway we got to her house. I walked her all the way to the door and waited until she got in to leave.

Star POV*

I went in the house and went straight upstairs. I got in the shower. I live in the big house with my mom. She not here right now tho. Anyway i got out and put the towel around me. I went in my room and dried off. I put on some shorts and a tank top. I went downstairs and went in the kitchen. I looked in the fridge. I really dont feel like cooking so i closed the fridge. I went back upstairs and went back in my room. I called my mom. "Yes Star" she said as she answered.

"You on ya way home?" i asked

"Yea"

"Can you get us some chipotle?"

"You must have read my mind" she said laughing.

"Yay!" I said.

"You want what you always get?"

"Yes"

"Ok , i will be there shortly"

"Ok" i said. We hung up. I was laying on the bed texting. This boy name John facetimed me. I answered.

"Whats up" he said.

"Hey" i said.

"I like that ya voice is soft as shit"

"Thank you" i said woth a giggle.

"You welcome" he said. "When you gonna let me chill with you?"

"I dont know"

"All girls say the same"

"All niggas ask the same question"