Chapter 1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © BabyLou0808

Credit:

• Book Cover by Me    

• Image cover from Stock.Xching(http://www.sxc.hu)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Mom!” I called one morning.

                My mom immediately went to my room and asked, “What is it?”

                “Did you see my school uniform?” I asked her. I was supposed to be on my way to school but my school uniforms were missing.

                “Oh, it is in my room, Alice. I ironed it yesterday,” my mom said. “I’ll get it for you.” My mom left my room.

                “Thank you, mom,” I said. I waited for my mom to bring me my school uniform. I looked at the time, Oh no! I’m going to be late! I put on a light makeup on my face and brushed my hair.

                I heard my mom knocked on my door and she handed me my uniform. “Thank you,” I said. I quickly changed into my school uniform and left the house.

                “Be careful!” I heard my mom say. I looked back into our house and saw my mom at the door. I waved at her and she waved back.

                I saw the bus coming and I ran. I signaled the bus to stop. “Whew! Just made it,” I said.

                The ride to school was only ten minutes, I’m so glad I’m not yet late.

                “You are late,” someone said.

                I looked and saw Gabriel Clingston looking back at me. I glared and stucked out my tongue at him. I really hate that guy. He always teased me and made fun of me. I just hate him so much. Why did a guy like him live in this word? And live in our town?

                “Alice!” someone called my name.

                I saw my best friend Yvonne waving at me. I went to her and greeted, “Good morning.”

                “Good morning! Did something happen?” she asked me.

                “Gabriel,” I muttered. “It’s so early and he annoys me already.”

                “Oh, that guy,” she said. “Let’s forget about him. He’s always like that. By the way, did you finish our homework?”

                “The homework in Literature?” I asked. “Yes.”

                “Can I copy some of it?” she asked. “The names of the Greek Gods are hard to memorize. And my hand still hurts from writing the summary of the Trojan War.”

                “Mine too, but I’m glad I’ve finished it,” I said. “Lucky my mom got a book of Greek Mythology at home,” I said looking at the time. “Uh-oh! We’re gonna be late. See you later Yvonne.” Yvonne and I got different class in the morning.

                I forgot Gabriel was my classmate in my first period which was Biology. And the worst part was, he was my lab partner.