I Wish I Could Hate You

"I still think you should speak to him." Said Lydia. Stiles groaned. "He is the one who should simply tell me. He promised me that we are together, that I am his... mate, so he should not be keeping this things from me." He said, stubborn. "Maybe he just does not think is such a big deal." She said, shrugging. Stiles looked offended. "He kisses other people and you think it's not a big deal?" he asked incredulous. Lydia shook her head, smirking. "I never said that. I just said that maybe he thinks its not such a big deal." She explained. Stiles hid his head under the pillow. "But it is. It is, and you know that. Cheating is one of the few things that I cant stand." He answered. She didn't say nothing for a few seconds, then she spoke again. "It was just a chaste kiss anyway, so you should not worry too much about it. No one of the girls went beyond that, did they?" she asked. He shook his head. "I would have left him already if someone went beyond a peck on the cheek and he didn't tell me." He said. Lydia chuckled. "Problem solved, then. Now leave, Allison is coming here for the night." She said, ushering him away. He pouted, but stood up. "Thanks, Lydia. You are the bestest." The girl just rolled her eyes.

He was driving to Derek's house when he saw the image that would totally crush him forever. He had stopped at the traffic lights. He had turned his head toward the nice Italian restaurant where he and Derek went for their first date. And he saw Derek. Only, he wasn't alone. Another girl, with platinum blonde hair, tangled on Derek. She was kissing him on the lips, while she was sitting on his lap, one hand in Derek's hair. Derek had a hand on her shoulder. Stiles felt his throat going dry. It couldn't be true. It had to be a mistake. He felt as if someone was stabbing him repeatedly on the chest. He couldn't breath. The traffic light went green again, and he pressed the accelerator.

Usually he spent Thursday's at Derek's house. And today was Thursday. That's why Erica and Isaac weren't surprised when Stiles entered in the house. What surprised them, was the look on Stiles' face. He looked as if someone had just told him that Scott or the Sheriff were dead. His eyes were puffy and red. He rushed into the room and ran upstairs, towards the room he and Derek shared before any of the two could say a word. He returned a few minutes later with all his stuff that he usually left behind. His pillow as well. Erica called him. "Where are you going?" she asked, surprised and confused. "And what's wrong?" Stiles shook his head. "Don't worry. I am fine." He said, his voice barely a whisper. Erica looked at Isaac, who just shrugged, and then she let him go.

When he finally got home he locked his front door, and his own room door. His dad looked at him, confused, but Stiles just shrugged. He then locked the window's and threw himself on the bed.

[...]

"Stiles came and left, taking all his stuff with him." Announced Isaac, the moment Derek appeared in the doorway. Derek looked confused. "What? Why? What happened?" he asked, confused. Erica just shrugged. "He was upset. I don't know what happened, though." She explained. Derek ran upstairs, to find everything that was Stiles', all gone. Even the pictures. Everything. Even the pillow. He felt a sick feeling at the bottom of his chest, like something was really wrong. He took off immediately, making his way to Stiles' house.

When he finally got there, he found the front door closed, and all the lights off, except the one in the sheriff's room. He jumped to Stiles' window dreading the worst. He found the window locked, but Stiles was there. He was not asleep, though, he had a picture in his hands, and was looking at it. Derek knocked at the window, startling the boy. He smiled at Stiles, but he didn't get a smile in return. Derek pointed at the window and Stiles came to open it. Derek jumped in and made to kiss him. Stiles backed away like a scared squirrel. Derek felt as if he had just been slapped. "Stiles? Are you ok?" he asked, concerned. Stiles looked as if this were not the words he was expecting to hear. "Yes." He answered. He was lying. "Are you here to tell me something?" asked the teen. Derek tilted his head to the side, confused. "No. It's Thursday, and you didn't come and..." "Leave." Stiles interrupted him so quietly that Derek wasn't sure he spoke at all. "What did you say?" asked the werewolf. Stiles raised his head, tears gleaming in his eyes. "I said leave." Derek felt as if he had just been punched in the guts. "What? What do you mean...?" Stiles ran a hand through his hair. "Please, leave. Leave now, before I start calling my dad." He said again. Derek was a bit scared of the sheriff: not that the man didn't like Derek. He did like the werewolf. He was just a bit overprotective of his only son dating a werewolf. Derek swallowed. "I don't understand, please Stiles." Now tears were rolling down the boy's cheeks. He unlocked the door. "Leave now, or I will call my father. So please, leave." Derek didn't back away. He didn't understand what was going on with Stiles. "Stiles, please tell me what's going on. Please trust me, tell me..." Stiles looked at Derek in the eyes, and for a moment the werewolf though that he was going to answer him. Then Stiles shouted. "Dad! Dad! Derek Hale is in my room and..." Derek didn't hear the rest, he had already bolted out of the room. He heard the sound of the Sheriff footsteps as he entered in Stiles room and he heard the quiet sound of his tears falling. The sheriff closed the window, and Derek had nothing left to do, but leave. He ran in the forest, his heart heavy in his chest. He found the rock, and turned into a wolf. The he howled.