10:2

Yd: Wassup guys? Which one of you are Chresanto and Darius? (Darius being Ashanti's Bf)
Them: Right Here
Yd: Wassup how yall doing?
Chresanto: good and yourself man?
Yd: Great
Darius: so wassup?

Yd: nothin just coming to check yall out. Yall the ones taking my princesses out so I have to know they safe.

Chresanto: right on

Yd: so yall love them?

Darius: ion love shanti yet yunno we taking things real slow I do like her though she is a great girl and I look forward to loving her.

Yd: good good *looking at Chresanto*

Chresanto: I do love Yn
*all the boys look at Chresanto in shock*

Chresanto: *laughs* I'm being 100, I love that girl when I first saw her 9th grade I fell in love with her I didn't care how she dressed, how she looked. Her eyes, her smile was enough. But I messed up at first then I gained her trust I told her how I felt and I loved her every since then.

Yd: that's good I'm glad to know you care for her and will protect her cause you not scarey right?

Chresanto: *laughs* nah

Yd: ok good so let's look for some tuxs what color you fellas getting?

Chresanto: white black
Darius: White
The other boys: Black

Yd: Let's get to it then.
Back to the girls
Shanti: yo, I wonder what's happening with Darius and Chresanto right now. I hope they aren't being scared off.

Ym: *laughs* They're doing good, Chresanto said he loved yn and Darius said he was looking forward to loving you shanti.

Yn: he what?
Ym: he likes you a lot *smiling nervously*
Yn: oh ok
*yn wasn't supposed to know that, but anyways they all are done and by the time they are not it was now 5:00 prom didn't start till 8. So they decided to go and look at limousines to ride in, they were all together the boys & girls and the father's and mother's*

Darius: so what color should we get yall? Black or white?

Toi: Red!! Let's get red yall please!!

Ray: agreed.

E/B: red it is.

Toi: yes!

Ym: come to a decision?

T: red it is!

Yd: alright, we got that scheduled, now should we go eat?

Bahja: we were gonna go out with some friends to eat after

Yn: but can we just go get a snack or something I am starving

Shanti: same over here !!

Craig: we could go to this one place I know, they sale food, desserts and everything.

Bridget: good cause I'm hungry and a little snack not gone do it *laugh*

*they get a snack, the adults get food and they were all having fun time flew by quicker it was 6:45 they all went back to there houses to freshen up, get dressed, take pictures it was 8:00 now*

Ym: ok all the girls
Yd: boys look this way

T: ok ok we have to go now!!

Yn: bye love you

*they get there and they were having the time of there lives but now it was time to announce prom king and prom queen*

Principal: Hello everyone, you all look beautiful & handsome, I just had to come to announce the prom king and prom queen then I'd go back home *laughs*
* opens envolope*
Principal: Prom King 2015 goes to... Chresanto August *smiles*
The Boys: woot woot woot yeaahhh man
Yn: congrats baby *kisses him and smiles*
*they put the thing on his head and around his body*
Principal: ok now what you've all been waiting for 2015 Prom Queen your's truly Miss Yn Yl
Toi, T, Bahja & Shanti: *screams and hugs her*
Ray: congrats bestfriend you deserve it *gives her a hug*
*they put her crown on her head and give her the flower*

Principal: Ladies and Gentlemen your 2015 Prom King and Queen and My son and daughter in law *hugs them* Enjoy tonight you guys and live it up because next week is officially your last week!!!
E/B: cheers

Dj: wooo! ! Hands up, we're gonna slow this one down for the Prom King & Queen can we get yall to the dance floor
Chresanto: Will you have this dance with me?
Yn: *smiles* Of course
* the song is at the top *
*time went by as they danced, the girls took pictures of them and by the time everyone was back on the dance floor dancing and everything but before the night was over Chresanto had an announcement*

Chresanto: Hey everybody you already know me but if you don't I'm Chresanto and I just wanted to shout out to my girlfriend a.k.a the prom queen--
Bre: can you get off the stage with this sob story! !
Bahja: YOU CAN REALLY LEAVE THE NIGHT HAS ENDED ANYWAY!!!
Craig: calm down

Chresanto: *rolls eyes* who is she? *e/b laughs* Anyways I just wanted her to know that I love her and I wanted to give her this promise ring to show her that distance will not stop this love I have for her.
E/B claps and awws
*the end of the night, they had booked a hotel for all of them, pictures and videos were sent to their parents non stop back to back*

At a Restaurant with lots of people

Shanti: I just want to to toast to the Prom Queen & King of course congrats little sis! love you & also to new beginnings and new friends and where ever life takes us you guys always know that you can call on me, we had way to many downs and not enough ups so live it up ladies and gents. Because next Saturday is graduation and we'll officially be grown!!

T: cheers to that!

Nique: omg cheers cheers cheers to new friends like I love you guys *laughs*

Toi: *slams hands on table* why don't you go back to where ever you came from and leave us alone!!

Bahja: wait toi I got this. Why tf are yall acting like this? Are you guys jealous that I met people better than you? Yall have never acted like this!! What is wrong with yall

Bre: whatever bahja bye

Bahja: ehh whatever!

* they get to the hotel and everyone falls asleep fast*