5:2

Yn: Thank you
Nique: Chressy, you haven't texted me yet and why are you with her?
Chresanto: um I don't even know your name and I'm with her because I like her now if you would excuse me *looking confused*
Nique: well I'm much prettier than her!!
Yn: wow, you don't even know anything about me.
Nique: I know everything about you. Bre told me and you don't stand a chance.
Chresanto: come on yn.
Nique: ok bye chressy!!
Yn: groupies huh.
Chresanto: I don't even know her yn.
Yn: yeah okay
Chresanto: so wyd tonight? My family is having a dinner I thought I would invite you and your friends.
Yn: oh no I couldn't it's your family and that wouldn't be right.
Chres: well its just me, my mom and dad and there friends
Yn: oh well okay then yeah
Chresanto: ok great. 6 tonight. Dress nice please *laughs*
*Yn had seen Chresanto and Nique together all day and they were holding hands at some point, but whatever he wasn't my boyfriend*
Toi: what's on your mind yn?
*yn tells them everything that happened*
Chresanto: Hey yn *tries to hug her*
Yn: shouldn't you be hugging her since you were all up on her but you don't even know her name *walks away* see yall later.
Toi: wow great Chresanto
Chresanto: man I don't even like the girl like that, she kept begging me so I did it just for the passing period guys.
Dante: you gotta stop doing that man, if you want yn you gotta want HER and show her that.
Craig: he's right man. Do better. I know she's hard to get but you gotta work for it.
T: yeah, she likes you, she just don't show it because she doesn't want to let anyone in right now, she's scared.
Chresanto: alright yall. Be at my house for dinner, my parents and some of there friends coming over so they told me to invite some people.
Mrs. August: Hello, Chresanto and his friends are these the people you will be inviting?
Chresanto: yes, and it's another person.
Nique: me of course *smiles*
Chresanto: uh nah, it's actually yn mom she'll be there.
Mrs. August: um okay see you guys then.
E/B: bye!
T: girl, why are you even over here? Chresanto doesn't want you!!!
* yn walks back up, she forgot her keys and overhears them*
Nique: oh yeah? He wasn't saying that when he smashed his lips onto mine *laughs and walks away*
Yn: wow, T can I have my keys?
T: oh yeah sorry
Chresanto: yn! Ugh shit
Ray: you fuckin up man!!
Chresanto: can you guys please make sure she comes?
Toi: yeah whatever we'll try.
*yn is at Bahja's house packing up her stuff, Ms. Rodriguez and Lourdes are trying to stop her from leaving to see what was happening* Yn: thank you guys so much, but I can't stay here anymore my parents are already waiting for me at there home.
Lourdes: what happened yn?
*yn tells them everything with Zonnique, and bre, bahja and Nique walk in*
Nique: oh goody is she leaving? *laughing*
Bre: hope so *laughs*

Bahja: *rolls eyes* where are you going?
Yn: I think you know where I'm going! After all bre has done to you, yall are back friends? Wow, and Zonnique Nique whatever your damn name is you can have Chresanto he was never mine!!

Nique: great! *laughs*
Lourdes: really guys? Yall don't even know her like that and yall are being rude. This isn't the bre and Nique I know.
Ms. Rodriguez: me neither. You ladies need to apologize some time or you won't be here anymore no if ands or buts about it.
Bahja: she's right yall
Nique: YOUR TAKING SIDES WITH SOME ONE YOU BARELY KNOW RATHER THAN PEOPLE YOU KNEW FOR 10 PLUS??? *yells*
Mrs. Rodriguez: hey!! Now you won't be yelling at my daughter for things you two did. That poor girl did nothing to you!
Bre: we out.
Lourdes: bye!!!
Bahja: lost 3 good friends wow, now toi and T won't be my friends anymore this is great.
Lourdes: I'm sure they would understand
Bahja: yeah I'm gonna go text yn sorry.