part 7 of chp. 1

Chresanto' s P.O.V
- Man I just want yn to know that I am sorry for everything I have done to her. And I didn't start talking to her because it was a dare because it wasn't! I'm not the same chres as all those other years. I'm in 12th grade now and I am 17 years old. My mother told me that I needed to apologize because she's tired of seeing me in her office (Chresanto's mom is the principal) although she's been telling me that I just didn't see it the way I saw it now. I just want to take yn out to show her I am truly sorry.

End of P.O.V

*2 months later*

Yn's P.O.V
-bee finally told bre that she wouldn't be friends with her anymore and Bre moved out and moved in with us (shanti and I) and it was torture everyday. Remember when I said I would get new wardrobe? Well I think it's time to show the real yn, the yn that is way more better than Shanti and I will prove it.

End of P.O.V

Toi: hey yn what's up?
Yn: oh nothing, being tortured everyday that's all.
Toi: I want you to move in with me and T.
Yn: thanks but I don't want to put that on you guys. You already get into it with everyone over me and it seems like I can't do anything for myself.
Toi: well your like a sister to us, that's what we do for eachother so we do it for you.
Yn: I know but I want to take up for myself sometimes you know.
Toi: and you can do that I understand totally just give us a look sometimes or tell us.
Yn: *smiles* okay! Thank you
Toi: no problem so what's really up?
Yn: well you remember I said I wanted to up my wardrobe right?
Toi: yess
Yn: so let's go shopping!
Toi: omg when?
Yn: today right now I'll pick yall up?
Toi: yes yes yes omg okay!! I'll tell t and you tell bee.
Yn: okay!!
*calls bee*
Bee: Hello?
Yn: get your clothes on and be ready in 5 minutes because I am omw.
Bee: umm okay *laughs*
*runs downstairs only to get my vibe killed I see jacob, bre, shanti, and some other nigga starring at me*
Shanti: where you think you going
Yn: mind your business
Bre: you need to clean this place up!
Yn: this ain't just my house get your lazy ass up and do it yourself, ain't no maids around here.
Shanti: duh don't you get it ugly Betty you are the maid *laughs*
Yn: yeah not anymore I'm moving out
Shanti: *laughs* where you gonna go? Mom's? Dads? Your nothing without them right? Bye little girl.
Yn: whatever shanti your gonna need me but I won't help you.
Shanti: *laughs* get out my house.