chapter 35 ( do not read )

NARRATOR'S POV
A year has passed and hiccup has never left his room. He only ate because of his mom , she would bring him every meal to his room.

He didn't talk to anyone except his mother.

Today was the day they were gonna burry elsa.

He sighed and went outside his room , for the first time in a year , to the kitchen.

" hey mom " he whispered

She turned around " hiccup! You're outside "

" yeah "

" is it already a year? "

He nodded his head and looked down , tears falling down his face face.

Valka came and hugged her crying son.

" I miss her , mom " he sobbed

" I know you do , I do too "

He broke the hug and wiped his tears away " do you want to come? "

" no , its okay. I'll stay here "

" okay "

He went out of the house.

Everyone who was around stop and stared at him , his face shoiwed no emotion. But in the inside he was crying.

Stoick , gobber an astrid came to him.

" son! I see you finally came out of your room " his father said

Stoick went to touch his son's back but hiccup moved away.

" what's wrong son? "

" don't even dare touch me. Do you really think I forgot what you did to elsa and my child? "

" you still haven't forgotten about her? " astrid asked , bously jealous , angry and sad

" how could I forget the girl who stole my heart "

With that he left his and elsa's special place.

When he got there he saw elsa's family and friends there.

" hey " he said

Everyone turned to hiccup.

Toothless gave a weak smile and did a little bow with his head.

" shall we start? " he asked

Hiccup nodded slightly , he standed in front of elsa's buried body.

She was already buried.

" who's gonna talk first? " anna asked

" how 'bout you hiccup? " toothless suggested

He nodded.

He sighed holding back tears.

He took the white rose he brought for her and putted the flower in her grave , where it said her name.

" I miss you els , and I want you to know that I will always love you no matter what "

He went back , still holding back tears.

The others also said some words.

" I will miss you elsa " toothless said

He turned around then sighed " it was nice seeing you again hiccup "

Hiccup nodded " same toothless " he said and left to his house.

Once there he went to his room and started to write a letter.

Mom

I'm sorry I had to do this , but I miss her to much and I know yoiu love me and that you miss me. I also want you to know that what I did wasn't your fault , I made my own decisions on doings this , I'll miss you too , but I need to be with her.

Love you mom.
Hiccup.

He left the note in his bed.

Hegrabbed his knife from his armor and sighed.

He didn't hesitate and stabbed himself , making his body fall to the ground , dead.

But he died happy knowing that he was going to see the love of his life again.

THE END.

{--------}

well this is my last chapter , I know its sad. I had to hold my tears while writing these last chapters. Thanks for all the support you've given me and I'll be posting a new book later or tomorrow , so remember to check my profile later and if there's not a new book , check tomorrow , but I will post in my message board when I do , so all my followers will know. If you aren't following me , please go to my profile and click the follow button and I will follow back , I'd really appreciate it , thanks again and goodbye.