chapter 5

HICCUP'S POV
I'm walking towards the dragon training academy.

I didn't tell elsa yesterday about me going to the dragon training neither about just seeing her at night.

Something in me just couldn't.

So after she said she would have the answer at another time , we started talking about nightfurys and things about other dragons.

" hiccup I see you finally decided to come " gobber said

" I didn't decide to come , my dad's forcing me "

" oh , doesn't matter , let's get to training. EVERYONE CHOOSE A WEAPON AND A SHIELD AND LETS GET TO BUSINESS! " gobber yelled

Everyone chossed something like a hammer , axe or sword but I just choose a little knife and a shield.

Elsa showed my how to make faint and go to sleep each of the dragons ever existed.

So my plan is not kill them , but make it look like I killed them , when I do that they always throw away the dragons I think.

Actually I don't know what they do with them after they're dead.

" are you sure you want the little knife hiccup? " gobber whispered to me

I just nodded my head.

" okay then let's start with the groncle , you know how this works each and one of you will get a chance to kill the groncle and the one who does wins today's lesson " gobber said

First it was snoutlout then the twins , fishlegs , astrid and finally now it was my turn.

" try not to get burnt this time eh hiccup! " snoutlout yelled and everyone laughed including gobber

" okay that's enough with the jokes " gobber said " hiccup go to the arena "

I nodded and entered.

A green groncle waited there , I brought some plants that elsa gave me that would make the groncle faint.

I looked to the groncles eyes and in my eyes I tried to say that I wasn't going to hurt him.

I guess he understanded my message because he relaxed a bit.

I went close to him hiding my knife on my back.

When I was face to face with him I pretended to hit him while passing the plants on his nose making him faint.

Everyone was left jaw-droped because they thought I killed him , and no one els could.

" you did it! Hiccup won today's lesson! " gobber yelled

I dropped my weapon and my shield , it was already night and now I gotta see elsa , I hope she's still waiting for me.

" great I'm gonna go now " I said and went running to our special place

Please be there els.

While I was running I could see tree cutted for the half , like if something crashed.

It all lead to our secret place.

I looked everywhere and saw elsa on her human form trapped in a dragon trap on the floor fainted with burn marks and a lot of cuts.

" elsa! "

I ran to her and cutted the dragon trap letting her free.

" elsa? " no response " elsa! Come on wake up! "

I start to shake her.

" hmm " she opened her eyes slowly " hiccup? Hiccup! " she hugged me " oh god you had me worried "

" what happened to you? Why were you worried? "

She sat up a little with my help " I was waitting for you at noon like I always do , you didn't come and it was getting late and us dragons always protect our riders , so I got worried. I changed into my nightfury form and went to your village to see if I could spot you there. When I got there all I remember was being attacked by a man with a red beard , big and tall. And then I woke up here with you. "

" I should have told you yesterday "

" tell me what? "

" my father he..he signed me up for dragon training and now I can only see you at night , I'm sorry els "

" you're gonna kill dragons? "

" no , no I'm not , I wouldn't bare to. Today I had to fight a groncle , I used the plants you gave me and made him faint "

" what happened to it? "

" I don't know what vikings do when the dragons die , but my guess is that they trow them off "

She smiled " I knew I could trust you "

" always "

Something big and black landed a couple of feet away from us , its a black nightfury.

It turns into a man with black hair and green eyes.

" elsa who is him? " I ask

" that's my father thootless "

" elsa what happened to you? " thootless came and took elsa away from me

" did he do this to you? " he asked and death glared at me

" no , no a vking did this to me , he's hiccup my rider , the one I told you about "

He stopped death glaring me  " so you're valka's son "

" yeah "

" its nice to meet my daughter's rider "

" and its nice to meet Elsa's father , the last black nightfury alive "

He smiled " you should go back home , dinner is already served "

" sure thing sir "

" call me thootless "

" okay , thootless " I looked at elsa " I'll see you tomorrow at night els "

She smiled " okay "

I smiled and went home.