Facts About HyunA

1. HyunA has a tattoo on her left shoulder that says “My mother is the heart that keeps me alive”.

2. HyunA was selected as the idol most likely to still be a Dancing Queen in the year 2022.

3. HyunA is bestfriends with SNSD’s Sunny, she likes her a lot and wants her to be her sister. Sunny wrote on her Instagram 'I'll melt you down like ice cream.' - Hyuna's Ice Cream

4. Wonder Girl's debut song was "Irony", single of the album "The Wonder Begins". HyunA also took part in the first filming of "Tell Me" MV, but then she was withdrawn from the group by her parents due to their concern over her problems with chronic gastroenteritis and fainting spells.

5. HyunA remained good friends with Wonder Girl's members also after her withdrawal from the group. During a music program, HyunA met Sunye backstage and they hugged each other.

6. Hyuna and BEAST's Dongwoon are best friends, even though he is a year older than her. Their birthdays are on the same day. Hyuna born: June 6th, 1992. Dongwoon born: June 6th, 1991. They also attend the same university, Konkook University.

7. Since she was 7 Hyuna tried 50 auditions to be an actress, but she failed them all. When she entered high school, she found out about b-boying and she got interested in dance, soon after she passed at the 1st try the JYP Audition.

8. HyunA's favourite animal is the "harp seal". (Sohyun says so in 4Minute Travel Maker)

9. HyunA is more childish than Sohyun. However she seems one of the most mature from her looks, even though she is only 21 (22 in Korean Age)

10. “I think that every day is special and wonderful. Every day, ‘today’ happens once.” – HyunA

11. “During Change promotions HyunA went to the practice room alone & Junhyung hyung scared her. HyunA hit Junhyung with her water bottle . ” - Dongwoon

12. HyunA has 2 younger brothers, Hyunho and Hyunsuk. 

13. HyunA’s parents are divorced.

14. When Hyuna left WG a lot of unthoughtful rumors came out and there was a time when she wrote on her Cyworld saying that she did not want to live anymore.

15. HyunA had two boyfriends in the past. One was an ass and dumped her, 2nd one she dumped.

16. HyunA took around 2 months off when she left WG, when she came back to training she became very close with Gina. HyunA pretty much followed her to CUBE almost immediately.

17. G.NA used to live with 4Minute until after her debut. Sohyun was her actual roommate, but Hyuna was the one who slept in the room with G.NA.

18. HyunA became trainee 6 years 6 months & 1 days ago, debuted exactly 1492 days ago (4 years, 1 month, 3 days). Redebuted 633 days ago (1 year, 8 months, 23 days).

19. She's called the Queen of pelvic thrusts (Change)

20. She's good at imitating Pikachu.

21. HyunA's dream car is a Hummer H2.

22. In 4Minute's MV Huh HyunA's earring falls off.

23. Jihyun said that Sohyun and HyunA are really sneaky. they like to touch their unnies’ body parts especially on the stage. (4Minute Mr Teacher)

24. In early 2008, Hyuna auditioned into SM Entertainment after multiple unsuccessful attempts to gain admittance into other entertainment companies. After successfully obtaining first place in the category of dance at SM Entertainment's Best Youth Selection Casting System, Hyuna signed an official contract to become one of SM's many trainees and has been working hard to a debut.