Facts About 4Minute

The facts of the members are written separately, I've posted them after the info on each member.

1. At first the group was going to be of six members (Soyou - Sistar).

2. The members started to live together a year before their debut.

3. The MV Mirror Mirror was criticized due to Sohyun being only 17 and the choreography was 'too sexy'.

4. Before the debut the girls wanted to have fun and turned off their mobile phones, as their punishment Cube Ent. postponed their debut. 

5. The president of Cube Ent.  buys the same stuff for every member. 

6. The MV Mirror Mirror dethroned Britney Spears's Till The World Ends in the Hit Int’l VideosTop 20 from Europe.

7. The members of the group wrote Love Tension together with Kim Do Hoon.

8. The MV Volume Up occupies the 10th position of the most watched Kpop in YouTube for the first half of the year and occupies the 9th position of the most expensive Kpop MVs.

9. Sohyun is best at Japanese.

10. After 4minute’s Inkigayo performance on June 21st, 2009, it was reported that their mini-van had been broken into.  Their stage clothes, a camera and various personal belongings were stolen.

11. If you look closely at 4minute’s concept photos for their album ‘Hit Your Heart’, you can see that the inside of Sohyun’s hat says ‘F*ck You’.

12. All of 4minute, along with various other idols, were recognized in f(x)’s Amber’s ‘Thanks To’ for their ‘Pinocchio’ album.

13. ''Well like we've mentioned before, our image was kind of powerful from the beginning. Since there were not many people our age with a similar concept, they seemed almost reluctant to approach us first. If you meet other idols, please tell them that we are very friendly, cool, and not scary at all. But anyway, we are not the type of people to go up to others first, so we've never really had the chance to make completely new friends.'' - Jiyoon

14. In the MV Huh HyunA's earring falls. 

15. 4Minute go to the same salon as Infinite and Beast.

16. 4Minute really like listening to their fans opinions a lot.

17. 4Minute thinks their points are, they’re honest, fun, humanly, no acting prettily.

18. 4Minute girls are scared of Super Junior’s Heechul.

19. When asked about their hits, Hyuna screamed Muzik, Jiyoon said Huh, Sohyun said I My Me Mine, followed by Gayoon with Hot Issue.

20. Within two weeks 4Minute were clothing models.

21. 4Minute members wear gifts from fans during performances.

22. Kikwang said 4Minute was his favorite group because they’re cute.

23. 4Minute use public transportation to get to school.

24. On their dream concert with Beast, they were paired up in a certain way .

Jihyun with Dongwoon. (Their height)

Hyunseung and Jiyoon were energetic.

Junhyung and Gayoon because of their fierce stares.

Gikwang and Hyuna…they were just chilling.

Yoseob and Sohyun for their cuteness and shortness. 

25. 4Minute was the first kpop group to get a Vevo account.

26. 4Minute always held hands in public during their Hot Issue era.

27. 4minute's 2Yoon are jealous of A Pink's luxurious dorm because it consists of some things that 4minute's dorm doesn't have. 

28. Hayoung (Apink) wanted to give a cake to 4MINUTE's Gayoon on her 22nd birthday. So cute>.<

29. 4Minute hadn't sang a love song until 'Heart to Heart'.

30. On one of 4minute’s ‘mirror mirror’ performance, Jiyoon's earring fell off and then hit Jihyun on the shoulder.

31. Doojoon (Beast) couldn't sleep when Hyunseung, Gikwang, Dongwoon (all from Beast) and 4minute Gayoon and Jiyoon were about to take their college entrance exams.

32. Rainbow stated that the 4minute inspire them to be charismatic.

33. HyunA said in an interview to Elle Magazine that 4Minute relieves stress by singing.

34. 4minute means that they will capture your hearts in 4 minutes, they wants to show perfection in 4 minutes.

35. It also means to be in every moment, every minute every second to present the best of themselves.

36. 4Minute girls favorite foods are eel, curry and ice cream.

37. 4Minute's confidence come from their trust in each other.

38. 4minute girls monitored the fans’ opinions a lot.

39. Sohyun said on Full House that they always ask their CEO (of Cube) for permission to go out.

40. They were the 2nd Kpop group to performe in Australia (the first was CNBlue)

41. Girl group "Chocolat" 's member Tia said that her favourite girl group is 4minute. and her pattern is Hyuna and BoA in their interview

42. 'Mirror Mirror' is on a Karaoke in Naver as a difficult song to sing (because it's hard to breath while singing it)

43. One of the ways to prove they are really close is that during the random dance part in Weekly Idol, they push each other a lot to find their place in the song xD

44. The perfect woman: Jihyun's eye smile + Gayoon's legs + Jiyoon's aegyo + Hyuna's personality + Sohyun's age (according to the MCs of Weekly Idol) 

45. Gayoon said that they don't have that many celebrity friends, when someone enters the waiting room they become quiet.

46. At first the name of the group was going to be 'Cube Girls' because they were the first group of the company.

47. There were 10 trainees that could become 4Minute.

48. Sohyun took the spot of Soyu on the group. 

49. Pre-debut, all of the members of 4Minute wanted to have fun so they turned off their mobile phones. The company expelled Gayoon and Jiyoon as punishment and so everyday the rest of 4Minute would ask the director to re-admit them.

50. They didn't have a dating ban from the beginning.

51. For the first three years they had to share equally the income (of solo activities)

52. Was Cube's first group.