4Minute Quotes

1. “We want to be a masterpiece. Not as in a luxury thing, but something that’s unique, collectible, and something that people want to have. We’re continuously working hard.”

2. ”We will hold on to each other and be the longest lasting girl group on stage.”

3. ”We never rest even a day after debut. We did our album promotion all day, then practice for our album or overseas stage. That’s why we didn’t have time to rest.”

 4. ”We know about our office staff’s hard work. Instead of giving vacation or such things, we thought more about working even harder.”

5. ”Actually even our outfits for Muzik were not very revealing, but everyone says we’re sexy. Sometimes we wonder what kind of reactions everyone will have if we have a truly sexy performance.”

6. ”Regardless of how busy our schedule is, we won’t feel tired as long as we’re together. A good team spirit is our moving force.”

7. “Many people don’t believe that girl groups have good bonds between members, but we are definitely the most bonded and united girl group.”

8. “We always try to meet the demands of fans. If they say a certain part of the choreography is good, we’ll work hard to perfect it. If someone says a live performance is needed, we’ll do it as well. We take great care of the fans’ requests.”

9. ”When the reporter asked what kind of commendation they would want to hear, the members replied, “4Minute is still the best!” This line excites them the most.”

10. “4Nias are always beside us.”

11. ”When you receive attention from the public, it’s inevitable that there are times when you become the center of gossip and hate. In the face of such hate, our members decided to take it all in with modesty, and show our improvements in return.”

12. ”We hope to become a team that is able to pull off different songs, styles, and performances with determination.”

13. “If someone were to ask me to give up something in my dorm in exchange for a diamond, without hesitation, I’d respond, ‘You can take everything except my members.’

14. ''I’m curious as to how far, how long, and what kind of stages we’ll create under the name of ‘4minute’.''

15. “I want to find out for ourselves, but I know that I have the confidence to go far and long if it’s with the five of us.”

16. ”Our goal is not being the best, but the only.”

17. "I believe that seeing our hard work come to fruition, after practicing for long hours until the sweat drips, scatters any doubt we could have."

18. ''Until now, my face hasn't been completely exposed, nobody knows the secret that it is hidden deep inside of me. Now it's time to reveal it.'' - Jihyun

19. ''Because we are all so different we can unite, we completely understand each other just by staring each other in the eye, our group is very united.'' - Jihyun

20. ''Can I do well? What kind of Leader will I be?'' - Jihyun

21. ''Take anything from me but not my members.'' - Gayoon

22. ''Until now, I haven't shown anyone my tears. When I was sad, when I was tired, when I was lonely...I held it all in. I don't want to hide it anymore, I want to express my true self.'' - Gayoon

23. ''Idols and stars. There are lots of young people who want to become myself. But wouldn't it be hard? Most of them don't know. What they see is shiny and beautiful but they only see things from outside a window.'' - Gayoon