You get hurt

A/N: i got carried away with all of these and im not sorry. enjoy! xx

Steve:

Steve and I had planned to go out on a picnic. I was dressed and ready, and the last thing I needed were my shoes. I had slipped on one of my sandals, and was readying to slip into the other. My shoes had been placed right next to the door frame; so when I went to step into my other shoe, my foot slammed into the doorway, resulting in some excruciating pain in my foot. I let out a screech, falling to the floor. I held my foot, already sobbing loudly. 

"Y/N?" Steve called out, the worry obvious in his voice. I was too overcome by the pain throbbing throughout my foot, so when I didn't answer, Steve came rushing downstairs. He kneeled by my shaking form, helping me into a sitting position. 

"Doll, what happened?" He cooed, rubbing circles on my back. I let out a soft wail, sniffling. 

"My foot." I hiccuped, bringing my knee's to my chest. I let my injured foot hover above the ground for Steve to see. He sighed softly, pecking my forehead. I looked to my foot, cringing at the black and blue toes that were slightly bent out of shape. 

"C'mon. Let's get you to the hospital." Steve whispered. I whimpered as he picked me up, a small jolt of pain shooting through the length of my foot. I leaned up, shortly pecking Steve's lips as a thank-you.

----

After the hospital, Steve and I learned I had broken three toes. The doctor said if I had broken the bone any lower, I would've had to be in a cast. Of course, I still had to be on crutches and keep my foot wrapped in a bandage. Day two, and I was already hating it. 

"You need anything while I'm up, doll?" Steve asked while he stood. 

I thought for a moment. "Do we have any icecream?"

Steve chuckled and nodded, heading into the kitchen. I continued to watch TV, looking up and smiling once Steve walked back in. I took my bowl and snuggled up against Steve, leaning over and kissing him. 

"Thanks for taking care of me." I smiled, nuzzling my head on his shoulder. Steve wrapped his arm around me, pulling me closer. 

"Anything for you." Steve returned my smile, resting his head on top of mine. 

Tony:

I was feeling lonely; everyone had gone out together, and Tony was in his lab. I decided to go down and watch him work, which I did more than often. Tony didn't mind and liked the company, especially because it was me. I shuffled downstairs, pressing the password into the lock. The doors slid open, allowing me to enter the lab. 

"Tony?" I called out. 

I heard clattering and followed the noise. I made my way to the garage, smiling as Tony looked up from his work. I walked over to where he was sitting, raising my eyebrows as he leaned in for a hug.

"Not when you're all dirty." I chuckled. Tony rolled his eyes, turning back to his work. I watched him squint his eyes with concentration, blushing when he caught me staring. 

"Could you hand me that, babe?" He asked, pointing to a tool sitting on a table closest to me. 

I pushed my feet on the ground, attempting to wheel myself over to the table, still on my stool. Instead, the stool flipped, sending me to the ground. As I fell, my head slammed onto the edge of the table. I hit the ground with a groan, squeezing my eyes shut. I felt so extremely dizzy, and when I opened my eyes, black spots filled my vision.

"Tony..." I whimpered. He was by my side in a instant, pulling me into his arms. 

Tony set me on his stool, walking to the other side of the room. I squeezed my eyes shut as I began to feel more and more lightheaded, opening them again when I heard my boyfriend enter the room. He had a first-aid kit in his hands, placing it on his work bench.