How you meet

Steve:

I huffed, lugging the next box into my apartment. It was cute, quaint brick building in New York, Manhattan. And on the plus side, it allowed pets. Unable to see my feet, I missed the step to enter the building, tripping, slamming my head onto the box and scraping my knee. I groaned, dropping the box on the ground. I stood angrily, looking at my bloody knee.

"Miss?" A small voice asked from behind me. I turned around with a deep breath, blushing with embarrassment as a very handsome face came into view.

"Hi, uhm... yeah?" I stuttered, the stress of moving in, plus the good-looking stranger getting to my head.

"Would you like any help?" He smiled, a sort of lop-sided smile.

I chuckled, dusting my hands on the bottom of my romper. "It seems I could use some help, yeah."

"I'm Steve, Steve Rogers." He introduced, and something in my head clicked.

"Oh! Oh, uhm... I mean, hi, I'm Y/N." I mumbled, embarrassed that I was clearly making a fool out of myself. But Steve found this apparently funny, and I soon joined along in his laughs. "I appreciate this, by the way." I added, as we both grabbed boxes and walked inside. Soon, all the boxes were inside, and unable to say goodbye, I invited him to stay for a drink of tea, or coffee.

"Sure." He accepted politely, taking a seat at the island as I instructed. Thankfully some things were working and in place, mainly chairs, the microwave and sink. I poured him some coffee, preparing it as he asked. Black. I made mine, sitting with him.

"You seem a bit familiar..." I commented, brushing my hair over my shoulder.

Steve smiled shyly. "Well, some know me as Captain America, but I don't want to uhm... seem inappropriate."

"Don't worry. I was just curious." I assured him, smiling genuinely.

Tony:

 I walked down the crowded streets alone, clutching my folders full of my papers, my black purse dangling over my shoulder. The weight of all my things was weighing me down, not to mention the tray of coffees I was ordered to deliver to my boss and his friends. Caught up in my thoughts, I found myself running into the man in front of me. I gasped as the coffee spilled on my chest, and the mans back.

"I'm so sorry." I mumbled, reaching down to pick up my now coffee-stained papers. I bit my lip, tears prickling in my eyes. I stood, faced with the infamous Tony Stark. A tear fell down my cheek as I nervously grasped my folders.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Stark. I should've been looking where I was going."

He smiled, waving his hand around dismissively. "Don't worry about it. What does concern me, however, is why a beautiful girl like you is crying."

I laughed nervously, rolling my eyes as I wiped the tear away. "Don't worry about me. I'm sorry about your suit."

"Please. I have plenty more at home. Can I get you another coffee, maybe a name?" Tony winked. I giggled, smirking lightly.

"Y/N."

Bruce:

It was a normal day at the hospital. Things were fairly calm, with the usual kids with broken limbs, scheduled surgeries and appointments. One of colleagues handed me a folder, smiling mischievously.

"He's all yours. Cute, too." She winked. "If I weren't married, I'd get his number."

I rolled my eyes, reading the information.