finally

16 years later.

Nobody POV:

Mira, Lucy and levy sat in the living room of Levy's house. They all had there kids. which have changed quit a bit.

Nova, mira and laxus's child was more 16. She had long blonde hair that was held up by a blue bow. She wore a blue halter top and a pair of red jeans. She has long legs that connect to wide hips. Her guild mark was on the small of her back, It was blue. Her chest was just as large as Mira's. She was very beautiful.

Levy and gajeel had a little girl who is 11 years old. She has short black hair and was very tall. Her eyes were orange suprisingly. Her guild mark was orange as well and rested on her left foot. Two medal studs rested above both eye brows. She wore a tight black shirt and some faded orange mean shorts. Her name was, lily.

Natsu and Lucy had three children. One girl and twins.

The oldest girl was 16 years old and had long blonde hair that faded into a salmon pink tips. Her guild mark was red and on her uper tight thigh. She wore a blue heart crop top that was trimmed with gold. A matching mini skirt and half sleeves. A long white silk scarf stayed wrapped around her neck and never left that spot. She had big brown eyes and pail skin. Her name was Luna.

The twins were identical. One boy, one girl. The boy had short light orange hair and brown eyes. His guild mark was blue and on his right hand. He wore a orange vest and long white pants. Just like his father yet different colors. His hair was spiky and he had a catlick in the same spot as Natsu. His name was, lucus

The girl had long orange hair that faded into pink at the tips. She wire it up in pink tails with little pink bows. Her pink guild mark was in the same place as her brothers. She wore an orange dress with pink leggings. She was very cute. Her and her brother never left each others side. There was only one thing strange about her and that was her eyes. They were pink. Like the color of natsus hair. Her name was, nashi.

The girls sat with there tea in Hand and pleasant smile on there gave. The room was silent until Lucy broke it. "So much has changed. Dont you think?"

Levy smiled and said, " yeah. We've all started a family. I've moved away and we haven't seen each other in 5 years."

It's true. The girls have been away from each other for a long time due to there family surcumstances. The girls did feel bad for those reason until Mia spoke up and said, "and that is why, we are going to the beach, For a month. I've already planned the trip and have people to watch our kids. We will go to ocean city. In the Bahamas. What do you say girls?"

The three smile brightly and stand up. "When are we meeting?" Lucy asks excitedly. Mira smiles and replies, "on Friday. We have a week to get ready. Are you guys in?"

They all exchange looks and smile. Then all together they yell

"Aye sir!"

Haha, last one. In sorry to leave you. Sob sob. Thank you so much for reading!!! Should I make a second book? Well time for me to go!
<3 as always scarletEaterDragneel
Don't forget to
Vote
Comment
And follow!!!