natsu's dream

Dream natsu pov:
I was laying in lucy's bed and she walks in. She just got out of the shower so she only had a towel on. " Natsuuuu "lucy hums out. "Yes babe? " I replied smiling. She walks over and leans down. Her breasts are in my face and she whispers "mark me. " I sit up and grab her. I flip us so I hovering on top of her. She had a blush lightly brushed over her cheeks and is smiling. I kiss her and she kisses me back. I sick on het bottom lip asking for entrance and she opens her mouth and moans a little. I slip my tongue in and massage hers. Little moans escape her mouth from time to time. I pull away and kiss down her jawbone, the Down her neck. I find her sweet spot and suck leaving a hickey. That's were I'll placed my mark. I rip the towel off, and lik at her body. She squirms a bit and Try's to convert herself up. "No, your to beautiful to cover up. " I whisper suductivly. "Natsu, natsu ,NATSU! "

I jump up and see lucy. Her face is full of concern and I look around. I'm in the infirmiry. "Luce, what happened?" I ask, feeling confused. "Natsu you passed out after drinking my drink, so we brought you here.....You were saying my name in your sleep, so I woke you up. Are you alright?" I blush remembering the dream. "Y-yes I'm fine. Sorry I am really tired. I don't get much sleep at my house. " I say twiddling my fingers to avoid her concerned gaze. "You can sleep at my house tonight. Just like old times. " she says worth a smile. I agree even though I know that with dragon slayer mating season around the convert, its not a good idea. I stand up and walk out with lucy. I was asleep for about and hour so it's time to head to lucy's house. Add we walk down the street is totally silent. I'm Walking alittle behind her and all I can see is the way het but moves when she walks. STOP IT NATSU! DO BY THINK ABOUT THAT STOOD WHEN YOUR ON YOUR WAY TO HER HOUSE! we arrive soon after and she unlocks the door. We step in and I sit the die quietly, being careful not to wake her land lady. She puts het keys on the table and takes her shoes of at the door. I take off my sandles at the door as well then file her to het room. I shut the door behind us and smile at luce. She did through her closet and pulls out her pj shorts and tank top. "Natsu cover your eyes I'm getting changed. " she says. I put my hand over my eyes but leave a spot to peak out of. She pulls down her jean skirt reviling a lacy salmon colored thong. Then she slips her shorts on and she disposes of her top reviling a matching bra. She u nm hooks it, letting her massive boobs soil out to the side. She rubs them for a moment then pulls her tank top on. " okay, I'm dressed." she says I remove my hand and blush a bit, she smiles and I climb into her bed. She lifts the covers and joins me, then shuts off the lamp near her bed. "Night natsu. " she says then yawns. I yawn after and reply "good night luce. " soon I hear her breathing even or, showing she is asleep and I drift of into my dreams yet again.

~~~~~~~time skip. Morning~~~~~~~~~

Natsu pov:
I start to gain consciousness but keep my eyes shut. I feel somthing warm next to me and nuzzle my face into it. It's really soft and it smells so good. I slowly open my eyes to find out what the warm thing was. Oh shit. I'm dead if she wakes up right now. My hands were on lucy's waist and my face was snuggled into her breasts. He and were pushing my head deeper, abs she was moaning somthing. Somthing unadible fur human ears. Good thing I had dragon ears! "N-natsu.... more" is she having a sex dream!? About me! Yes! I smile and let out a quiet laugh, but this want quiet enough. Lucy's eyes flew open and she screamed. "LUCY KICK!" god that hurts! I rib circles on my head and she blushes "why were you touching me? " She asks I simply reply "because you grabbed my head in the middle of the night and shoved it into your. ..chest." she blushes wildly abs states she is talking a shower. I say okay and get dreesed. I head or for the guild when lucy is done.