laxus x mira (no lemon yet)

Laxus pov:
I can smell her near by.  I have scales on my cheeks and am really horny right now. Mira is close.  I found a little building that says wepons on the front sign.   Only mira.  Well mabey erza... she is crazy about wepons. Any way I'm getting off topic. I open the door and smell the air. She is right next to me.  I turn my head to the left and meet head to hear with mira in satan soul. "Found ya." I say then grab her arms and hug her.  This made her very confused and left just enough time to zap her consciousness vertebrate And make her pass out. (Not a real thing.) I throw her over my shoulder and bring her back to my house. I open the four and walk into my bedroom.  I lay her gently on the bed and pull the covers up.  I kick off my shoes and pull my pants off. Then take off my sorry.  I lucy the covers and snuggle up to her. I kiss her neck and bite it alittle. "Mmm. Laxus,  more. " she moans.  I look at her and see that she is asleep.  She dreams of me.  ME AND ONLY ME. MINE. AND ONLY MINE.  I smile at this and suck on her neck she moans out and I leave a hickey.  Her eyes flutter open and she touches her neck.  She blushes when she feels the wetness that was left. She turns around in my arms and curls up to me. I pull her close and kiss the bridge of her nose. "We'll do it later. I'm to tire-" she Try's to say but gals asleep before finishing her senescence. "Night mira. " I close my eyes and fall asleep.