miraxus lemon

Yay! Hide and seek came in first place so I'll be finishing this story first! Hope you like it!

Mira pov:
.."I love you laxus. ." I say with a blush. He smiles brightly and says, "I love you to mira. " he kissed my lips quick and started to move down. He sucks on a sweet spot on my neck making me feel insane. He grins as I squirm. He keeps kissing down, until he reaches my chest.

I watch him stare in awe at my full breasts that are practically spilling from my small purple bra. His hand snakes up and rubs circles in a soothing way under my breast. My breath hitches as I feel his hand nice from his position under my breast to right on top of them.

His calloused fingers grope my large chest and I bite my lip to hold back the moan, although it didn't work out to well...

He continued to work my boobs while his free hand moved to my back. He lifted me up like it was his job and used two fingers to unclip it.

Now, laxus was always a show off. From the first day I met him till now. But I will admit that, that little unclip two finger thing that he just did, was definitely impressive. What happened next, was not so much...

He layed me down gentally and removed the thin fabric. I blushed a little at having him see me like this but pushed it away. I want this and have wanted it for a long time now. Now, here's were things get less impressive...

He started to lean down to capture my erect bud in his mouth when his knee slipped on his silk sheets, making him face plant into my boobs. I started to laugh hard, making my chest bounce with him on it as I say, "Eager much?" I wipe a gleeful tear from my eye as laxus blushes and studders out "s-shut it-t" I bring my hands up to his head and rub my fingers threw his hair.

I tried to look him in the eye but he wouldn't look at me. I sigh and say, " you know, in actually glad that happened... I'm honestly really nervous. I want to do this, don't get me wrong but, I feel more comfortable when we can laugh with each other, more... At home. " I feel his cheeks rise on my skin showing that he's smiling and he whispers, " I feel the same way."

I lace my fingers in his blonde locks and pull his head up to mine gently to kiss him. His lips are warm and full of compassion and... Love.

I smile a little and feel his warm hand glide up my sides and rest under my boob again. I move my hands from his hair and tug on his shirt. He gets the message and leans away, only for a moment though. I watch him involuntary flex his toned arms while he pulls the shirt over his head, revealing a very nice 6-pack. His while body looked as if God himself sculpted it.

I force my eyes away to look at his to see then starting back at me. He's smirking and let's out a small chuckle at which I blush deeply. "You were drooling for a second there" he says with a wink. I blush so hard that erzas hair could not even compare.

I look away until his large finger tips brush under my chin, them move me to look at him. He's smiling and I can't help but smile back. Holding my chin between his thumb and index finger, be pulls me in for a kiss.

This kiss wasn't like the one he gave me before. Oh no, it was much different. It was heated, passionate, and very lustful. I wrapped my arms around his neck to pull him closer. Our body's were touching but I didn't feel like they were touching enough. I needed more.

I hooked my legs around his hips and brought him down on me even more.
I felt this burst of confidence and moved my hands down his chest, making sure to trance each abb. I tuged at hid belt buckle and undid it.