Chapter Eleven with recap

RECAP (since it's been a while since I've uploaded): Mustafa forced himself onto Arina. She felt sick. She went for her round next and in the car, D questioned her about what happened. He told her that she didn't know the half of what was going on, which just infuriated her because he was talking to her like a child. She stormed off and is now standing in her 'spot'. She turns around and sees Haden waving at her. 

This chapter is still being edited so ignore any mistakes :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 He beckoned to her, indicating she should go into the store. At first, Arina considered it. But then, all the rage she had just felt moments before came flooding back. She had decided she now had enough of all men. From the guys that she had to sleep with, to Mustafa who was horrible, to her Baba who hadn't visited her yet and to D who was so rude to her. There was no way she was going to talk to Haden now, he would surely just make her more angry.

She shook her head when he gestured for her to come in again. Haden looked confused and began walking towards the store exit to talk to Arina, but she didn't want that. Before he had a chance to reach her, she rushed off, running wherever her feet led her to door. She ran past buildings at full speed, letting the wind run through her hair.

It was only when she saw a group of people that she stopped running. They were all heavily made up, and barely wore any clothes. It was obvious that they were going out to party.  Arina tried to avoid these people because she could see some of them were drunk, until the loudest one spotted her.

               "Eh!" He called out. The rest of the group turned around and started wolf-whistling at Arina who stood awkwardly. One of the girls patted the guy she was with aggressively.

               "Hey, you're with me. Stop looking at other girls." She managed to say through slurred speech. 

 It wasn't clear to the crowd of people that Arina was only fourteen. No, from the tight clothes that she wore, she could have easily been conceived to be years older.

The group started singing a crowd cheer, still looking at Arina. 

               "Foxy!" One other man called out.

The first man that had noticed Arina walked over to her. 

               "You're not much a speaker, are you?"

Arina didn't answer. 

               "Well, maybe you're better in the bedroom!" He laughed. His friends soon joined in, laughing hysterically and applauding their friend for the funny joke. The guy put his hand on Arina's shoulder, who was still infuriated with all men. She didn't want this guy's hand on her, and she wouldn't allow it. 

She shoved his hand off her shoulder, and threw her fist into his stomach. Sadly for Arina, this man was no weak one. He was built- muscley- and no girl's punch was going to hurt him. He laughed even louder.

                "Do you think that hurts? I'll show you what hurts!" He said quickly before slapping Arina in the face. The slap was so strong that it left a red mark on her cheek. She quickly placed her hand over the mark. His other friends 'oohed' in the background, but they were all too drunk to actually show any empathy for the girl.  "That'll teach you to be rude to me," he added.

One of the girl's walked over to the guy that had just slapped Arina and placed her arms over his shoulder.

               "Come on, babe. Let's leave this slapper."