Chapter 16: the return they were waiting for

"Hold on tight jake" said Lucy and jake secured his arms around her and Lucy took off. "Oh my god" yelled Jake as he held on tighter fearing for his life. 'Skidrum Wesslogia meet me at the palace right now' thought Lucy to the dragons reviving approvals from them as she slid to a stop. "Good your here this is going to sound weird but give me each a scale" said Lucy and the dark and light dragon nodded before handing there princess a scale each. "Our scales hold a lot of power being of holy white scale and the black shadow scale what do you plan on doing?" Asked Wesslogia. "They are the cure to my mothers poison" said Lucy as she and Jake ran towards Layla's room. "Lucy-nee what is he doing here?" Yelped Wendy. "Forget me for now you need to get a bowl of water and place the scales in they will dissolve" said jake and Lucy nodded getting the stuff ready and the looked at Jake. "Now all you have to do is feed the water to her" said Josh and Lucy started to feed Layla the water and her skin started to brighten. "Mama" said Lucy smiling as she hugged Layla. "Lucy what happened.... Why is he here?" Yelled Layla. "He is here because I invited him I killed Sam but Jake is different he never really did anything wrong" said Lucy. "I still can not let him roam around" said Layla. "He won't be roaming around here he will be on earth land with me and Wendy I will be watching him no matter what" said Lucy. "He is too dangerous" said Layla. "And I am not I have his magic an more I can destroy everything he will go free or you will never see me again" snarled Lucy and Layla looked taken back. "Why are you stuck up for him" said Wendy confused. "Exactly" said Layla. "He reminds me of myself always accused of things I never do but yet I was always punished for it now he is getting punished because of his brother" said Lucy and Layla's face softened. "I will allow it just this once but if he does one thing wrong he will have to be brought back for judgement" said Layla. "Thank you thank you so much" said Jake a he bowed tears streaming down his face. "Here I want to give you three these" smiled Layla. "Why are you give stuff to us?" asked Jake. "It's called a present dear" said Layla. "What's a present I've never heard of those" said Jake. "Oh my I know for people to trust him he will need to learn the ways of a gentlemen he shall stay and study here for a year all of the stuff you learn at school and everything" Layla. "Ok I fell something is going to happen on earth land we must get back after all we have a guild to quit an one to join" smiled Wendy and Lucy nodded. "The necklace that I gave you girls will protect you if it's needed" said Layla and they nodded waving as they once again left to Earth land. "LUCY/WENDY" yelled Sting and Romeo as they hugged the girls. "Sorry about that we had to take care if something" said Lucy scratching her head. "Lucy your covered in blood" said Erza worried. "Oh this isn't my blood Sting we need to talk" said Lucy and Sting nodded as they walked to the side. "Lulu before you start I want to say I respect your decision Fairy Tail is your home it always has been but you just needed to find that through the pain and I understand that you are going to leave  Sabertooth with Wendy and Romeo as long as every Saturday we have a date and hang out a well they now have these things called Lacrama phones you can send written messages through it and also calls and video calls ok" smiled Sting handing Lucy a red Lacrama. "Thank you Sting thank you" said Lucy as tears  streamed down her face and Sting hugged her. "Lu-nee what's wrong?" Asked Wendy and Erza looked at Lucy then glared at Sting. "We are going home Wendy our true home Fairy Tail" grinned Lucy and Wendy cheered hugging Sting and Romeo while jumping. "Then let me be the first to say.....I'm sorry and Welcome home" said Erza an Lucy hugged her. "We forgave you and we are finally home" said Lucy as they all started to walk to the train station.