I think he's Bipolar {Ch.8}

~Adrian's P.O.V again~

The movie was almost over and I looked over on my shoulder to see Monet's peaceful face as she quietly slept. I should probably wake her up, But no matter how hard I tried to make myself wake her up I couldn't. I just couldn't disturb that peaceful face. So instead I slowly moved out from under her carefully replaced myself with a pillow. Now all that was left to do was to somehow contact her family with a valid excuse.

..................

I know! If somehow I can get Monet's cell phone. I examined her carefully and happily I might add, and found that she had a lump in her front pocket. She's gonna kill me if she wakes up. Going on the assumption that what is in her pocket is her cell phone I carefully slid my hand into her pocket and quickly pulled whatever it was out.

Success! It was her cell phone. Luckily I didn't wake her up and began going through her contacts on her phone and found the contact that said Jay and pressed talk walking into the small kitchen.

"Hello, Monet? Where are you. Your mother is starting to get a bit concerned" I heard a innocent voice say.

"Is this Jay?" I asked even though It obviously was.

"Is this Adrian? Where's Monet? Is she okay?" Jay panicked.

"Calm down. This is Adrian. I need a favor" I said sounding as nice a possible.

"Depends" I heard her say.

"Well I kinda need you to tell Alpha Tala that Monet is staying all night with Harley or Silver, Please."I asked Nicely.

"Oh, Bow Chika Wow Wow" She chanted suggestively.

"No! She fell asleep watching a movie" I denied her claim even though I admit the idea didn't sound disgusting.

"Mhmmm, I'm sure" She mocked.

"So will you?" I snapped my patience wearing thin.

"Okay geez don't get your man panties in a bunch" she said .

"Thank you" I sighed wondering how Monet puts up with her without popping her head off.

"Your welcome" She sang and hung up as I pressed the end button.

I walked back into the living room and just watched her lying form. I know I sound like a creeper but I couldn't bring myself to look away. I then saw her turn uncomfortably so I then got the bright idea to carry her up to my bed. I gently carried her bridal style into my room, Careful not to wake her, and layed her down on my king sized bed.

I sighed, How? How can she know about the drinking and not lecture me for hours or run away thinking I'm a raving drunk? All she tells me is she's there if I wanna talk. She's to kind, To trusting in me. I can see in her eyes she expects to much out of me.

I think I may be developing feelings for her, They need to stop now. No one deserves something so broken, exspecially not her. I thought about sleeping on the couch but something told me to sleep in the bed with her.

Just one more touch, just one more smell, just one more moment until I go back to the harsh reality that I have no one anymore.

~Back to Monet's P.O.V~

I woke up to the sound of birds and something heavy on my chest. Slowly I opened my eyes to see the sleeping face of Adrian. Awww he looks so cute with that baby face.

Wait.......

Adrian. heavy arm on my chest, not my bedroom. Oh snap I'm in trouble.

I tried to jump up but Adrian's grip tightened on me "Don't leave me too" He said like a child and I stopped struggling. His face then relaxed into a smile and my heart melted. The sky was still a light gray color. It's still early right? They've waited all night they can wait a bit longer. With that in mind I fell back to sleep snuggled to close for comfort with Adrian.