The Surprises Just Keep Coming {Ch.5}

My day has been shite. First I woke up to falling off the bed and having a huge bruise on my arse. Then I found my favorite pair of jean has a bleach spot on them, and of course new kid/Adrian wont leave me the hell alone!

As I sit in seventh period Chemistry listening to the playful threats of Mr.Kenton. I wonder, What did I do? I need to stop being so mellow dramatic, I mentally scolded myself.

I raised my hand but I failed to get his attention in the class of thirty plus kids "KENTON!" I yelled over the roar that was being caused.

"Huh?" He said looking at me.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked practically jumping up and down in my seat.

"I don't know can you?" He said being smart-ass.

"Kenton" I whined.

"Fine, Fine Go" He said as I sped out of there as fast as I could.

Walking down the hallway I finally reached the bathroom. I put my hand on the handle when suddenly a hand went over my eyes and pulled me back.

I got a quick whiff of the scent of the person "What do you want new ki- I mean Adrian" I said and he let go

"Your no fun" he said pouting a bit.

I glared at him "Just wanted to know what time I should pick you up Saturday?" he winked.

I sighed "I don't know five or six" I grunted ready for my bladder to burst.

"Five thirty it is" he said giving me a dazzling smile. I noticed under his eyes were purple and tired looking and also a small hint of alcohol mixed with the smell of his minty breath. I couldn't help but feel a small pang of concern even though its none of my business.

"Now if you'll excuse me I have to pee" I said bluntly. He scrunched up his nose looking adorable

"Yeah you go do that" he said walking away. I ran into the bathroom and did my business. As I was washing my hands The bell rang a signaled the end of the school day.

I finished washing my hands and bolted to my car. I saw Jay hitting Skye on the arm "No violence" I said boredly getting into my car as Jay stole the front seat first and sticking her tongue out at Skye.

"We have to pick up Allison today" Jay reminded me and I nodded.

"Whats wrong?" Skye asked from the back seat concerned "Because you know I can beat someone up for you if you want" That drug a laugh out of me. I had to act weird around them. I know mom is pregnant and they dont. I'm a good liar but we never kept secrets from each other and it was hard to act normal around them when I felt guilty about this.

"Nothing" I lied stopping in front of the middle school seeing Allison out front waiting.

"Hey guys" she said happily getting in the back seat.

Skye raised a eyebrow at her and I grinned "Whats got you so happy? Find a boyfriend?" I asked.

"No!" She said quickly going red.

Jay chimed in "Oh my Gosh, Who is it!?!" she squealed.

"Nobody!" Allison said. I mouthed a sorry because I was just joking I didn't really think anything had happened. Jay bugged her the rest of the way home, But still failed in getting any information out of Allison. As soon as the car stopped Allison jumped out and ran into the second pack house where she had a room.

"Way to go Jay she was just getting to like us" Skye said accusingly.

"I just wanted to know" Jay said sadly I just laughed and got out of the car walking into the house. I walked in and saw a hilarious sight. Dad was chasing some of the pups around with dress clothes in his hand.