Family Ties {Ch.1}

"Get up Monet" I heard the aggravated tone of my mother coming from the open door of my room.

I groaned rolling over so I could see her. She was up and ready with her silky raven hair pulled back and some of her fringe falling in her face. Her sparkling blue eyes matched her light blue hippie peace sign shirt and her flowy white knee high gypsy skirt that somehow went perfect with the overall look.

I sat up and crossed my legs whiping the sleep from my eyes. I then caught a glance of the clock "Mom it's only six in the morning" I complained.

She stuck and hand on her hip "If you wanna fight the rest of the pack for breakfast be my guest" she smirked.

Oh heck no, I'm not fighting those dogs....Haha I made a funny.

I got up and stretched "Are you riding to school with me or are you driving Jay and Skye?" mom asked questioningly.

Mom is a Art and Culinary teacher at my high school. She teaches three art classes and one Advanced art class and also two culinary classes and one advanced one. I'm in her Advanced art class and a regular culinary class. It's weird though because even though my mom is in her thirties she doesn't look a day over eighteen. You know those young sexy teachers the guys fantasize over? Yeah that's my mom. Gross right?

"Well I don't have to work today so I guess the whole group might wanna go somewhere so I'll take my car" I replied.

She smiled "Hurry and get ready, I'll be down stairs in the kitchen" she said and left leaving behind that smell that comforts me. I really do have the best mother in the world.

I work at a music store and the Owner gives me Mondays off. Why? I have no idea. He's just awesome like that. I went through my morning routine and picked out some regular skinny jeans and a light blue shirt with a dinosaur at the bottom. What? I'm a kid at heart.

I examined myself in the mirror. My light blue eyes looked back at me and my hair that was black on top and blond on the bottom lay straight. I looked almost exactly like my mom except for some of my facial structure resembled my dad's. Putting on a bit of make-up and grabbing my phone I happily skipped downstairs and heard some giggling.

I turned to the kitchen to see a sight that burnt my eyes. My mom and dad were making out in the middle of the kitchen.

I gagged a little "Please stop for the sake of my uneaten breakfast" I said holding my stomach dramatically.

They broke apart "Oh good morning princess of the wolves" My dad said sarcastically.

"Dang right" I agreed with a sly grin flopping down in a chair and filling my plate up with food.

"Ive got to go in Early, I don't trust those idiots to ship out the Clayborn package alone" dad said kissing mom and kissing me on the head.Dad own a company that produces and ships medicine and medical supplies so he's a pretty busy man. "We'll finish that later" he winked at mom before walking out the door.

"Ewwwww" I squealed as mom rolled her eyes at my imaturity

"Grow up honey" mom said sitting down with her own food I just stuck my tongue out at her and was about to eat a piece of bacon when I saw a hand reach out and snatch it. I sat there bewildered for a second while mom snorted a laugh. I growled looking up to see a blond haired brown eyed man that looked more like my age smirking with a piece of bacon in his mouth.

"I swear Connor one more time and I'm gonna hit you so hard mom will feel it" I threatened.

He faked hurt "Is that any way to talk to your brother?" he said.