Chapter 7 "The Janitors Closet"

"Why would a nerd have a V scar on their hand?" I asked in a whisper.

"Just run!" Skyler yelled.

The group of nerds saw us sprinting, and that's when they started to catch up to us, and one of the nerds - pulled out a knife.

"Why in the world would A NERD be bad?" I thought to myself.

Skylar and I were still sprinting, but we didn't have a clue where to go.

Skylar shot her hand out, and pointed to the - Janitors closet?

I gave her a strange look, and said, "well it's better than nothing."

We sprinted our hardest to the door, and when we got in, we slammed it shut, and made sure to lock it.

"Good thing it's a free period right now." I said in relief.

Skylar panted and had her hand on her chest, "What are we supposed to do now, just stay in here?"

"Well, let me check through the window door to see if they're still there."

"You mean, over here." A mysterious voice said.

Skylar and I turned around and gasped, looking at the dusty window, where we thought we heard the voice coming from.

"W-where are you?" Skylar said, while shivering.

"We over heard you girls talking about the guy that murdered the little girl." A mysterious, but putchy voice said.

"Why does it matter to you?!" Skylar shouted bodly, while scanning the room.

"Well..." Another voice said.

"Because he is our boss!"

The pitchy voice kid jumped from a latter, and landing about 1-inch away from my face.

I quickly took a step back, with my hands tied around each other.

"STEVEN?!" Skylar said pointing her finger in his face.

"Yes my lovely dear, it is me, I hope this might change the way you see me." He said batting his eyes at her.

"HAH yes it does! But definatly NOT in a good way! Steven," Skylar spoke while putting her hand on his shoulder, "I will never like you, please just give it up."

"NEVER, not in a million years, one day you will be mine I say, you WILL be mine!" He spoke with confidence.

Skylar turned to me with a roll of the eyes.

"Just unlock the door you weirdo." Said Skylar.

See, Skylar is verty outing sometimes, unlike myself, I'm more of a qiuet person, that is frightened of most things, including this situation.

"Not until you tell us the truth!"

"W-what truth?" I said while lifting my hands under my chin.

"Don't act like you don't know!" A voice said coming from a box.

A brown haired boy, with soft hazel eyes jumped from inside the box landing right beside Steven.

"Seriously? Who else is hiding in stupid places?" Skylar said rolling her peircing blue eyes.

Suddenly five boys jumped out of no where, with their arms crossed just looking Skylar and I in out eyes.

"Go ahead, tell us all about your little mission, Johanna." One tiny little boy said.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." I said.

"Oh don't give us that! We know what is going on!" Steven shouted slamming his hand on the wall.

And than, that's when it all started to get better, there I saw Tyler walking by the the janitors closet, he took a quick glance in the little rectangle mirror and stopped. I started to cry to let Tyler know we were in danger. He mouthed to me "it will be okay," and than he shot out his first finger and said " one second."

The crew of boys didn't see Tyler outaide of the janitors closet, because they were all way too busy arguing with Skylar.

"Johanna stop the crying! It's not going to make anything better!" Steven shouted at me.

"Now TELL US everything you know!"

"Steven, I don't know anything." I said.

"Don't start lying with me! We know you have a mission, we just want to know what it is, so we won't have to get in trouble for our-"

A clincking noise pounded against the door.

"Boys we have to get out of here!" Steven said shivering.

Finally the door blasted open and there stood Tyler with a metal rod.

"Not so fast!" Tyler shouted while frowning at the boys.