Chapter 1 " Grade eight up downs"

Yup, another year of school, but this time I'm in grade eight. Awesome right? How about no. I'm not one of those people who loves school and every minute of it, like who does right?

Yeah I agree there are bright things about school like you get to socialize with friends and all but just the school part of it is like ew yuck.

I'm not the best at school but I guess you can say I'm good at some subjects. I'm also not like one of those super popular people that everyone loves, admires and looks up to. No. I'm just Johanna the girl who has a fair amount of friends and they're good friends too; like Skylar she is always there for me whenever I'm angry or upset about something and even though we don't have the same interests we still find a way to do the things together.

It's not always easy but we find a way. Paisley is one of my good friends; now see Paisley and I sometimes fight and all but you know were still friends in the end.

Anyways tomorrow is the first day of school and as I said before I'm not to excited. I'm mostly scared because of the popular's trust me you do not want to be seen when they are coming close.

They will either make fun of what your wearing or ... well actually thats it all they care about is what they look like, yeah they are shallow people. But the head of there little group is Taya. Oh yes every guy of course wants to be with her because of her silky brown hair her sparkly eyes and her personality... which I don't get at all.

She's a total snob that's rich and gets every thing she wants. Just imagine her as one of the popular girls that you see in movies, you know how the girl always walks by and she flips her hair and the screen goes all slow -mo on you, and every guy turns to look at her.

Well thats how it is in Hally High too, even cute, sweet, funny, nice, adorable, down to earth okay I'll stop naming reasons why I like Tyler. Yes even Tyler sometimes flirts with her, it makes me upset for him to not even notice me in that way, but I guess I should be happy that guys don't give me the wrong attention I mean like why would I want a guy staring at my butt.

That's kind of akward for me. But anyways tomorrow I will worry about all of this but for now I need a good night sleep for tomorrows big day. Not that I care.