The End

A/N: This is the last chapter! I want to thank you all for reading. Please brace your hearts and enjoy.

-Andromeda

.

.

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The End

Pools of unshed tears stung the back of my eyes as my heart was beating so fast it felt almost nonexistent. Dylan's wide eyes peered down at me as his hand ran softly up and down my arm, stinging my skin.

I wondered how I possibly could have been his friend, I had given him so much, and here he was...preparing to destroy my life.

"You have no family," his tone was sweet but his words were poison. His hands gripped the syringe pointing it my way.

"That's not true," my voice came out in a raspy tone as sobs resonated through the air, echoing through the room, my nails dug into my skin drawing blood in the process.

"I can show you the interview tape, Cathy was especially enthusiastic about taking you in," he chuckled, Dylan smiled widely before reaching for my wrist, gripping it until my bone felt as if it would shatter into a thousand little pieces.

"I'm not talking about them, I'm talking about my mother and father, the people who your father killed," I whispered, fury lacing my words.

"That's business," Dylan whispered, moving the needle closer to my skin.

"No! Don't touch me" I screamed wildly as his grip grew stronger making me yelp in pain.

"You know what the best part is? I'm giving you a stronger dosage than ever before, all you'll be able to remember is your name," he said, snickering as he glared down at me.

Dylan looked insane; his eyes were bloodshot as droplets of sweat trickled down his forehead. I could feel him shake against me, the hazel color of his eyes darkened into orbs full of destruction. Was he really ready to hurt me?

"It will take you years to regain any of your memory... and by then River will be gone," he whispered.

I began to wiggle out of his grasp which would have been easier if the restraints weren't so tight. The chains rattled as my limbs thrashed recklessly around me, my wrist and ankles felt tender, as my hair got caught on my right hand cuff. I didn't dare stop.

"Marie!" Dylan called out as his arm shot towards my chest, pushing my collar bone down, his hands roughly dug into my skin making me push away even more. I looked into his eyes, those of a devil.

Marie ran towards me, quickly holding me down as Dylan pulled the syringe closer. My breath stopped and somehow it felt like I was weightless, light as a feather. I wanted to jump out of my own skin.

"Stop!" I screeched as the needle touch my skin.
I felt an awful bile rise in my throat, making me quickly hang my head off the bed and release any food I had stored, out onto Dylan's shoes. My stomach did another flip and I thought I was going to be sick again.

"Shit," he hissed before plunging the needle into my skin, I almost didn't feel it... but suddenly a tingling ran up my arm making uncontrollable gasps pass my lips.

Somehow, I could feel the thick substance run up my arm, dancing in my veins like my own blood. It all felt too real now, the hopes of it being a dream vanished when the burning grew in my right arm.

I rested my head against the bed, staring up towards the blinding white lights as the sound of my breathing began to drown out Dylan and Marie's voices. They no longer existed, all that was left was the sensation.