Chapter 15

Hey!

So I want to say that I love you all for making it this far!

Thats it....

Luv ya!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15

*Mia’s POV*

The week passed by a snail pace and it is agonizingly slow. I have a schedule of waking up, school, detention, sleep and now it Friday so it’s horrible.

Detention is absolutely positively horrible considering it is me and Luke. Ever since the end of Monday when Nick came and picked me up like a nice fake-boyfriend he hasn’t talked to me. And I want someone to talk to when I am wasting my time in a prison room but noooo I must be ignored.

Anyways it’s my last day of detention! I survived! Yeah I’m that badass chic now, fear me. Haha I don’t think I could ever be badass, I’m too adorable!

So Mr. Bentley has stayed out of my way and not called on me in class which is a relief because let’s be honest here I wasn’t paying attention in that class. All what he did was glare at me from across the room most likely wishing a giant walrus will come into the class room and eat me. But walrus’ are too nice to do that so his plan has failed!

Yeah that’s right I will survive another day from the wrath of Mr. Bentley! I will defeat that preggo-hippo!

Then my car broke down and it’s in the shop and I’m sad I don’t have my baby so it’s walking home for me! My mom thinks it’s good that I’m getting some exercise but come on it’s me you’re talking about. I’m too lazy for this stuff.  

It seems like that darn clock is frozen tick tock. One more second....

“Ok you’re dismissed” the teacher says in his nasal little voice. FREEDOM!!

But I’m out of there faster than you can say moo, wanting to avoid any awkwardness with Luke which would be a lot and break the awkwardness scale.

Walking out of detention I look up at the sky to see dark clouds storming in on the horizon which is not good. Since I don’t have car I had to walk home which was a mile and half away and by the time I get home it will probably be pouring.

With a sigh I start to exit the school grounds going home. I walked about a total of twenty steps before I hear a car slow down next to me. Panicking I start to walk faster because what if they want to take me and my fantabulousness away from the world.

“Mia!” I hear someone scream. Oh god they know my name! This is stalkerish!

Breaking out into a sprint I round the corner just as the first crack of thunder is heard. All of a sudden I see Katie with her head hanging out a car window yelling at me. Stopping I walk over to the car and right now I’m super confused.

“Geez girl! We are trying to give you a ride but you ran like Donkey Kong was chasing you for the holy mother of bananas!” Katie yells.

“Oh so that was you?” I ask. Wow I look like an idiot right now considering I do know what Morgan car looks likes.

“Yes, now get in before we leave you!” Morgan says from the driver’s side.

Hopping in I can’t help but wish that it was Luke’s car I was hopping into but hey I got a ride!

“So why are you guys here?” I question looking at the two.

“You forget don’t you?” Morgan says looking at me through the mirror on the ceiling. That thing is so weird. People can just look at you while you are sleeping or looking at the cheetahs outside the window those darn creepers.