Chapter 8

Hey!

 So I'm sorry that I haven't been that good at updating. Ok really really bad. And yeah I had midterms (didnt fail yay!) so that took up most my time and then I've been dealing with life. Also I dont know if i like this chapter and this is not a werewolf/ vampire/ magic book its just about 2 ppl in high school and i would tell you if it was.... Next order of business

DEDICATION: this goes to KC-Blares cause i luv her and she's an amazing person and wonderful friend. And we have awesome conversations plus she is fantabulous like iron man...

One last thing.... That picture yeah your welcome. Hope it shows up for you people

Thanks!

Comment, Vote, Fan (maybe)

Luv you all!!!

---------------------

Chapter 7 recap:

“Fine don’t believe me Mia but you will find out one day!” He says as he walks down the hallway. With that I ran to my new friend to go to lunch.

Maybe it won’t be a horrible year after all.

Chapter 8

*Mia’s POV*

As I walk into the lunchroom with Nick everyone’s eyes are on us. And I mean everyone not just a group but every last person had stopped and starred at us. Awkward… It was like we are in a zoo and are a rare breed of purple giraffes that no one has ever seen before. Looking at our every movement waiting for something to happen or for one of us to freak out.

 Slowly Nick and I walk across the cafeteria to where Morgan and Katie are sitting. Looking around I see that people’s eyes are still following us. Creepy creepers these people. Sitting down I see Morgan and Katie looking expectantly at me. Ohh right we got a new person here… which never happens.

“Oh guys this is…” I feel like I’m being watched by 20 million people. Ok not really but a lot of people were watching me I feel like where ever I move they follow. But this is getting really annoying. “Wait guys I’m sorry but I need to do something.” I say.

Standing up I climb on top of my chair while Katie and Morgan are trying to pull me down into my seat before I embarrass myself and them. But you know what it doesn’t really matter at this point. Cause come on it’s not like I haven’t hit rock bottom all ready. Even the really creepy pale kids who pretend to be vampires are more popular than me. Yeah that’s sad when fake vampires are better than you.

“Ummm excuse me everyone!” I yell… well that seemed to get everyone’s attention off of Nick. Poor boy… oh wait everyone staring at me… Shit what do I say, “Well, you see… ok so I’m going to need to ask everyone stop staring at us, especially this poor guy over here, like we are purple giraffes! Ok you may all go back to your lunch now! Thank you!” I say getting down from my chair.

“What did you do that for?” Morgan screeches at me.

“Oh well I was sick of people staring at us.” I tell her. Oh god I just embarrassed them didn’t I. And its Nick’s first day what friend am I?

“Guys I’m so sorry! Please don’t be mad at me! Be mad at Nick because everyone was staring at him and his gorgeousness!” I say pointing towards Nick. Yeah that’s good blaming him.

“So you think I’m gorgeous huh?” He says coming up behind me. I see Morgan eyeing him up. Girl likes someone… Oh matchmaker!

“Well it’s not like you don’t know that!” I say slapping his arm flirtatiously then I look over to Morgan. I see she is jealous. Hmm so she really likes him.